Game of Thrones Fitness Challenge - Starts on January 10th!

Options

Replies

• Phcutiepie
    Phcutiepie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Is there still room I just tried to join
  • LoriGarside
    LoriGarside Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hopefully there will be room for me! Sent a join request.
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    If you are looking to boost your fitness, meet new MFPals and have fun at the same time, then this is the challenge for you!
  • omgitztmarie
    omgitztmarie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How do i know if i am accepted in the group after filling out the form? I want to join!!
  • fbinsc
    fbinsc Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    House Tyrell is now full, still spaces available in Greyjoy, Lannister, Baratheon, and Martell
  • minizebu
    Options
    Spaces are dwindling in House Lannister...
    Hurry people! You snooze, you lose!

But...there are still plenty of spots left in Houses Martell, Greyjoy and Baratheon.

Step up to the challenge!

• fbinsc
    Options
    Only one spot left in House Lannister!

Space still remains in Greyjoy, Martell and Baratheon... Tyrell, Targaryen and Stark are currently full.
  • minizebu
    Options
    Don't miss out, guys! The challenge begins this Sunday!

d03jg3llfl3s.jpg
  • rogue024
    rogue024 Posts: 1,484 Member
    Options
    @omgitztmarie and @lsloper - you've joined the group but you haven't posted in the house thread to declare your intent to join the house. You must post in the house thread of your choice to get accepted! (As long as the house is still open.)

@finneyjason218 please click on the link above to join the group, then post in the house thread you want to join.
  • fbinsc
    Options
    Game starts in 2 days!!
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    fbinsc wrote: »
    House Tyrell is now full, still spaces available in Greyjoy, Lannister, Baratheon, and Martell

Yuck
  • The313
    The313 Posts: 3,145 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »

Yuck

eumsrptpv64k.jpg
  • ew_david
    Options
    The313 wrote: »

Yuck

eumsrptpv64k.jpg

I meant the choice of houses left, not the challenge. My screen name is an inclination of which house I prefer...
  • minizebu
    Options
    Yuck
    I meant the choice of houses left, not the challenge. My screen name is an inclination of which house I prefer...

Them's fightin' words! LOL!
  • rogue024
    edited January 2016
    Options
    minizebu wrote: »
    Yuck

He's just disappointed he can't join his fellow dragons!
  • ew_david
    Options
    rogue024 wrote: »
    Yuck

I am a she.
  • fbinsc
    Options
    The313 wrote: »

Yuck

eumsrptpv64k.jpg

I've been on two teams, Stark and Targaryen and both were fun. Its more about meeting a fun group of people to share motivation, jokes and friendly competition than the houses per se. I'd probably try house Martell this round if I were playing just because I liked Oberyn in Feast for Crows...but I imagine it would be a lot of fun playing a reaving rebellious Greyjoy or dispensing hard truths like Stannis :D:D
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yuck

You honestly, seriously thought _dracarys_ was a he?!?

From now on, your MFP name is "Einhorn." Please change your account settings to match, immediately. (Then have someone explain to you the differences between boys and girls.)

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Yuck

Yuck

I am a she.

Show moar boob/leg and this wouldn't happen.
  • rogue024
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yuck

You honestly, seriously thought _dracarys_ was a he?!?

From now on, your MFP name is "Einhorn." Please change your account settings to match, immediately. (Then have someone explain to you the differences between boys and girls.)

I was answering from my phone at the time, so the photo was small. I didn't click on her username just to see what she looked like to reply. I've always thought of Dracarys in the book as male, hence the error. You don't need to get angry (but maybe have someone explain to you how not to be so rude).

@_dracarys_ I stand corrected.