Join me in a 3-week sprint to kick off 2016!

Options

Replies

• mtjohnston42
    mtjohnston42 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Proud of you all!
  • KimF0715
    KimF0715 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Day 5 (yesterday) wasn't great at all but I logged everything and took my lumps.

Day 6 I hope is better...date night with hubby. Might be tough. We will see. Wish me luck!
  • Working2BBetter
    Working2BBetter Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was fine. Took a rest day, and completed my 2nd weekly fast day. So far today I have completed my 30 min. Upper body weight training, and 45 min. Cardio. Will try get in another workout later. Today I'm down 3.4 lbs, but will wait until Monday to update my weight.... Let's get through the weekend.
  • Marikanna
    Marikanna Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    KimF0715 wrote: »
    Day 5 (yesterday) wasn't great at all but I logged everything and took my lumps.

Day 6 I hope is better...date night with hubby. Might be tough. We will see. Wish me luck!

I log everything too - even when I blow it. It's all
    good information! I certainly know what my maintenance calories are right now!

I'm going out tonight too. And I have a back spasm so no exercise for a few days. My plan is to eat 1/3 and bring the rest home. I have friend who keeps an insulated cooler and plastic containers in her car trunk at all times so she always can bring the extras home.

Good Luck!
  • Marikanna
    Marikanna Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This week I managed to get my three strength sessions in and 2 of 3 planned cardio sessions before my back spasmed. I should be able to get back by Monday, maybe tomorrow.
    My goal for this challenge was to stay under calories which I did 3 out of 7 days. This is an improvement over last week so I'll take it. Things are SLOWLY clicking into place ( I started in early dec) thanks in part to the motivation of Matt's quick challenges!
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    jsfijx34xjq0.jpg
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

Saturday 1/9

1. Ask for God's help each day to reach my goals :smile:
    2. . Log everything and stick to calorie goals one meal at a time - went over a little on calories today. It's hard to stay under on days that I don't exercise! I don't have as many calories and I find myself getting bored beca u see I'm not exercising!
    3. Exercise 1 hour, 5 days per week :smiley: exercised a total of 11.5 hours this week.
    4. Finish Ab Challenge and start something new :smiley: I'm thinking I will start a Squat challenge on Monday.

• Becky_44
    Becky_44 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did a quick 30 min walk after my grand baby left, and then my husband and I went to dinner and a movie. I went over almost 500 in calories though, not too happy about it, but I did it consciously and still held myself back from having what I would have a week ago. Today I got up and went out to do my run, 16 min, then 57 mins of walking. So far I'm good with calories for today. I'm very pleased with how well I have done all week! Thanks everyone for the encouragement and motivation!
  • janetlynn31
    janetlynn31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Still at it and logging eats even at 12:30 AM! Lost track of time with errands, football games (Go Chiefs!) and a weeks worth of grading and lesson planning. Looking forward to a sweaty workout Sunday.
  • ArmineAbramyan
    ArmineAbramyan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Fatsotubs
    Fatsotubs Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    well weigh in today and I lost 4lbs. I'm pleased but thought it would have been more as its my first week and I have a lot of weight to lose. I'm really pleased that I'm eating really well at the weekend, however my steps are quite low. Will try to do more today, going for a walk later (if it stops raining)
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    If you're losing more than 4 lbs (or even 2!) in a week then somethings wrong. Dangerous to target more. Onwards!
  • Working2BBetter
    Working2BBetter Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Got my workout in early today. Pushed myself on the Elliptical - 1 level higher than my norm. Thank you Game of Thrones Challenge! Also did my leg weights and stretching... Went on to do my grocery shopping for the week, clean the house and do laundry. Also just gave my 2 sons, daughter and husband haircuts. Now exhausted.... I'll try get in a walk later, but right now I'm done.... Food log done for the day with 300 calories to spare. Still deciding what to 'spend' them on...
  • Hot_Mama2016
    Hot_Mama2016 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I will log each day. My goal is to work out 4 to 5 days a week with both weights and cardio.
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    Got my workout in early today. Pushed myself on the Elliptical - 1 level higher than my norm. Thank you Game of Thrones Challenge! Also did my leg weights and stretching... Went on to do my grocery shopping for the week, clean the house and do laundry. Also just gave my 2 sons, daughter and husband haircuts. Now exhausted.... I'll try get in a walk later, but right now I'm done.... Food log done for the day with 300 calories to spare. Still deciding what to 'spend' them on...

Nice!
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    Count me in. I will log each day. My goal is to work out 4 to 5 days a week with both weights and cardio.

Welcome! Nice goals!
  • janetlynn31
    janetlynn31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Have some foods prepped for the week and took a much needed nap today! Have a great week everybody!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

Sunday 9/10

1. Ask for God's help each day to reach my goals :smile:
    2. . Log everything and stick to calorie goals one meal at a time :smile:
    3. Exercise 1 hour, 5 days per week :smiley: exercised a total of 11.5 hours this week.
    4. Finish Ab Challenge and start something new :smiley:

• dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Bad day. Terrible storm that I had to drive through to take my daughter back to school. The drive took hours longer than usual so we had fast food and tonight when I got home the power is out. So dinner was a big plate of crackers and dip leftover from a party last night eaten by candle light in a freezing cold house. Tomorrow will be better. I am not sure I have the nerve to log today. My exercise was driving.
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I just did and reviewed my logs. I did so well over the holidays and then mesed up hosting a baby shower last week and a party and power outage this wek. I am going to learn to plan better and stick to the plan. The next time I have an event I am going to buy or wear something that barely fits so I will be reminded. Bummer of a weekend.