Any non drinkers here?

Options
I love all my friends on here but was wondering am I the only non drinker left in the world? I'm starting to feel a bit left out lol

So can someone please tell me I'm not the only one lol

Replies

• ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi yeah i dont drink. It's a bit of an awkward thing as us students are often associated with binge drinking. I just dont see why people drink.
  • Missy8856
    Missy8856 Posts: 29
    Options
    I am also a non drinker, so don't feel lonely. Alcohol is one thing I don't have to worry about wasting my calories on!
  • sarac_23
    sarac_23 Posts: 1
    Options
    You aren't alone and I guess I'm not either, lol!!!
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I have an occasional drink now and then when I'm out but usually once a month if that
  • SunshineGirl82
    Options
    Not a drinker - ever...
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Right here! I had a couple sips on my 21st birthday, and decided it was just gross. It also makes me feel tired, I'm tired enough sober as it is.

It is tough being a nondrinking college student, but luckily I go to a dry (kinda...) school and it's really easy to avoid alcohol. It really divided up our friend group when we all turned 21, the drinkers and the nondrinkers never hang out on weekends anymore!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I haven't drank in a very long time.
  • CodyD18
    CodyD18 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have drank a few times. (I'm 19, bad! I know! :P) But honestly, I don't enjoy how I feel the next day so I don't think I'll drink much more in the future.
  • tawojcik
    tawojcik Posts: 67
    Options
    Never have been.....just no interest in it all.
  • khskr1
    khskr1 Posts: 392
    Options
    I am a VERY occasional drinker...almost non drinker. and I agree, I don't have to worry about the alcohol slowing down my weightloss...it's the chocolate I have to worry about! :laugh:
  • Miasunshine
    Options
    I don't drink! and I really don't feel bad about it.... I don't need alcohol to have a good time ;)
    Good job girl, don't feel left out, your not the only one :)
  • Nit2Winit11
    Options
    I'm a non-drinker and proud of it!
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm a Non-Drinker! =-)
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I drink about twice a year if that. It doesn't really appeal to me.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I've never drank a drop of alcohol in all my 28 years and I don't plan to.....
  • omgsaleslady
    omgsaleslady Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i drink maybe once every couple months, but my husband doesn't drink and neither does my very best friend! you are not alone. and i have way more fun with them not drinking than i do when i have had even one! :)
  • th1nkth1nmama
    Options
    I don't drink either! husband is a recovering alcoholic of 4+yrs now so I quit too. Never drank much to start with so wasn't a problem for me.
  • Wheelie_UK
    Wheelie_UK Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi,
    I have to take warfarin, to prevent blood clots. Because it is so sensitive to alcohol it virtually rules out drink., I had 3 alcoholic drinks the whole of last year. Since then I developed diabetes, which is also sensitive to alcohol, so now don't drink at all.
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm a Non-Drinker! =-)

your before and after pictures are amazing! you look incredible!!
  • fsugirl26
    fsugirl26 Posts: 207
    Options
    I only drink on holidays...I come from a family full of wine drinkers! The last alcoholic beverage I had was a mimosa on Easter! I love drinking now and then, but it's not worth stalling weight loss!