Girls eating over 1500 cals and losing

Options
Hi all

I just wanted to get a few people added onto mfp that are eating over 1500 and losing weight!

Alot of the girls on my app are eating 1200 a day but I'd like to get ideas etc from girls eating more and loose as Iifym.com gave me 1750 at fat loss so I wanted to see whose getting success with it and how :)

Replies

• Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. My goal is to consume 2000 a day and I'm losing.
  • cookielover_96
    cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I try to consume at least 1800cal daily.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • bumblebeez86
    bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Just restarted and have an aim of 1650. Did this pre baby and lost over 2 stone then and was over 1500 nearly the whole time (started at 1750 back then) Feel free to add
  • CombatGirl93
    CombatGirl93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1600 a day and I've lost 4lbs so far and still losing!!! Feel free to add me, my diary is open :3
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    My goal is set to 1710 cals a day for a 0.5 lb loss a week. My Fitbit generally adds anywhere from 50-300 calories a day depending on how active I've been. I typically eat a minimum of 1500/day. I will admit I was off track for awhile and wasn't logging and just started getting back into it this past week. Feel free to add!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'm on net 1650 to lose half a pound a week
  • VeryCarrie6969
    VeryCarrie6969 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I CUT BACK to 1600+ cals and have lost so far. This worked for me last time too (about a year ago). My goal is a modest 1 lb/wk loss. I have total of 20 I want to lose. This week was about 4 lb, but of course I expect that to slow down! Exercise and an active lifestyle are key. Youth prob helps, too. I'm 53, so I guess I'm doing better now than I will at 70....
    Feel free to add me. I'd like tips on keeping calories in my life, too!
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    My TDEE-20% is 1600 and I've been losing. Down 5 with 20 more to go. Feel free to add me!
  • missyleep
    missyleep Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    my cal goal is 1710!
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I forget to log occasionally but my goal is 1650 and my diary is open!
  • yourfriendlaurie
    yourfriendlaurie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1200 so I may not be helpful, but my actual average over the past 6 months is 1550 and my average over the past four weeks (with the holidays) was just under 1750. It varies week to week. I've lost 33 pounds so far even at that number (I'm 5' 4.5"). I'll send you a friend request anyway!
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    2000 plus a day and have lost 30 pounds so far :) I have a fitbit, workout and totally, completely, happily eat back all but 500 of my daily burn a day ~ hope that helps ~ best of luck to you! :mrgreen:
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    im 5'1 and have lost 70 pounds in the past year eating around 1500.
  • jtresor
    jtresor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a very very hard time increasing my calories if I eat only when I am hungry...add me...
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I've learned 3 things.
    #1. Even tho MFP is saying 1230 cals is my goal, it is NOT enough. I'm aiming for 1400.
    #2. I need to keep eating every 2-3 hours.
    #3. Once a week, I need to have one sweet item to shock my body.

I have seen my best results following these three goals
  • cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I am at 1650/day and eat back my exercise calories, I am losing
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 so I'm not a girl anymore but Maintain on 1800 ish and eat back all my exercise calories, feel free to add me. Warning I eat a lot of yummy food.
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I am nearly 5'4, and am 6 pounds from goal. My goal is 1750 and am losing 1/2 pound per week. I should be at goal at mid-March. You may add me for ideas.....my diary is open.