Over 40 and ready to change? Let's do this together!

Options

Replies

• Cew1991
    Cew1991 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    43 and coming off a serious bout with Lyme disease that took the first half of last year from me. Very motivated to take my health back. I'm in as well
  • melissastrohl
    melissastrohl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in I'm 41 year old sick and tired of feeling sick and tired let's help each other lose this weight and gain some help with each other have a great night
  • heartbeatoz
    heartbeatoz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    57 and need to lose 30kg ( 66lb ) I really need some encouragement so count me in.
  • tracy242016
    tracy242016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just getting used to MFP... I am finally getting my act together and am on track to loose 50lbs (8 down ) loving MFP it really s
    Helps me stay
  • laleslie_BK
    laleslie_BK Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm a couple weeks short of 45 and have 30 pounds to lose and need to gain some muscle mass.
  • threegirlsakm
    threegirlsakm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please count me in too!
  • FlyingEagleWoman
    FlyingEagleWoman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing this week..let's keep moving forward
  • southheadstef
    southheadstef Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 49 in a week, Australian, 11-13 kilos to lose.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, 42 in March. Currently on a bulk to gain more muscle, then stripping off the fat in the summer. Feel free to add me!
  • PMPB07
    PMPB07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello all...I'm 43. Lost 11 pounds and 20 inches in three months. Really need friends and motivation to keep pushing forward. Feel free to add me.
  • sloman1967
    sloman1967 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ready to give it a go! I'm 48 and wish to lose 25lbs and get into shape. This looks like a great group to help me with my goals. Have a great day everyone!!
  • annebourne2
    annebourne2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in. I'm 48 and have about 15 pounds to lose. I've never been successful but the weight just keeps creeping on so I need to take charge of this before I've got even more to lose. Good luck to everyone!
  • lauramcavoy01
    lauramcavoy01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in please - I am needing to lose 50lbs and not yet fifty. Hoping this bulge battle I've had most of my life can be put behind me for the big 50 in a couple of years or so.
    Great to find community here
  • wtryba
    wtryba Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    jolahada wrote: »
    Count me in please!

Count me in
  • rfechter
    rfechter Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    HI: I am turning 45 next month and really need help with motivation. Was really bad over the Holidays and tipped the scales at 161 when I weighed in last week. This group looks like it may be a good fit. :)
  • Lucia_Armstrong1973
    Options
    I'm in. I'm a couple months shy of 43, recovering from a major surgery and really need to take off at least 50 pounds, but I'm working on 20 lb increments.
  • Kitzey
    Kitzey Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Okay so update for me .. so far diary could use some updating from last night nut binge. I ended up eating almonds, pecans, and cashews and haven't logged them.

Today my legs are burning, and I'm hating stairs! My upper body is feeling it from yesterdays workout, but I still did today's workout! Tomorrow my core will be on fire to join the rest of the body aches. I'm not complaining, in reality I forgot how good this feels! Call me crazy; but, this soreness is fabulous! Means I'm killing my workouts

I hope you all are enjoying the weekend!! If anyone wants some motivation and encouragement on this journey please feel free to add me :D
  • PMPB07
    PMPB07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Kitzey wrote: »
    Okay so update for me .. so far diary could use some updating from last night nut binge. I ended up eating almonds, pecans, and cashews and haven't logged them.

Today my legs are burning, and I'm hating stairs! My upper body is feeling it from yesterdays workout, but I still did today's workout! Tomorrow my core will be on fire to join the rest of the body aches. I'm not complaining, in reality I forgot how good this feels! Call me crazy; but, this soreness is fabulous! Means I'm killing my workouts

I hope you all are enjoying the weekend!! If anyone wants some motivation and encouragement on this journey please feel free to add me :D

Awesome! 3 months ago when I did my first workout ' squats ' with my trainer, I was toast for 9 days. Could barely get up off the couch. ITS WORTH IT... keep moving forward...:)
  • Hot_Mama2016
    Hot_Mama2016 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    In!
  • miacaz02
    miacaz02 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You go Kitzey! Stay motivated and keep going! I've certainly eaten enough junk food to last me the rest of my life and now it's time to care about myself. When I feel the burn from a workout, I tell myself it's from the junk I've been eating these past 7 years. Ugh I have a lot of burn