• JamieD4541
    JamieD4541 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me. Let's get shredded together!
  • kdlweb
    kdlweb Posts: 4 Member
    Always in need of friends and need some serious motivation
  • Cush_la
    Cush_la Posts: 111 Member
    yes please my story is on my profile, i just hit one year on mfp the other day and I love having new friend
  • robmaxx34
    robmaxx34 Posts: 3 Member
    Me too! That would really help and love to make new friends. Have a nice day! :)
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

• jlang143
    jlang143 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi everyone! I could use more motivational/supportive MFP friends! Feel free to add me! :)
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Hey rockstars, totally open to building and becoming part of a support system. Feel free to shoot me a request :)
  • ChocolateMjau
    ChocolateMjau Posts: 19 Member
    edited January 2016
    I'd love to add all the positive-minded people, but unfortunately my internet connection is sooo slow that it takes like forever until I add someone. :smile: BUT feel free to add me.
    I am here to loose 15 kg (33 lbs) & get fit.
    AND THEN hopefully I will meet someone who loves healthy lifestyle and fall in love with him! :smiley:

My Facebook Page https://facebook.com/pizane.dana
  • Kay2016Sexy
    Kay2016Sexy Posts: 26 Member
    Being new here, I agree completely! So feel free to add me! I'm a very up beat and happy person, who loves being active, but working 12 hours 4 day's a week is well??? Time consuming, But I've already made up my mind 2016 is my year, and I'm gonna own it!!!! lol :smiley:
  • sarafit926
    sarafit926 Posts: 62 Member
    I'm in maintenance (looking to tone up & maintain in the long term) and would love more MFPs! Please feel free to add me :)
  • leodora1
    leodora1 Posts: 77 Member
    I'm game! :smile:
  • Runningman1978
    Runningman1978 Posts: 111 Member
    I'm game too
  • hazman81
    hazman81 Posts: 86 Member
    I also don't have any friends add me also
  • hazman81
    hazman81 Posts: 86 Member
    New to the app and don't have any friends, add me former hockey player in Utah with no friends
  • bbell1424
    bbell1424 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm totally new so feel free to add I need the motivation!
  • Chaagy
    Chaagy Posts: 109 Member
    Need some MFP friends for motivation. Healthy talk. Recipes. Activity ideas. Renovation talk (I just started re-tiling my kitchen floor). I'm game for anything. Add me.
  • katmumn
    katmumn Posts: 78 Member
    Just started back on MFP. I could use some new friends to help me stay motivated and figure out how to keep my at home workouts fresh.
  • gothicravenangel29
    gothicravenangel29 Posts: 47 Member

• gothicravenangel29
    gothicravenangel29 Posts: 47 Member
    I would love to be friends. I'm trying to lose 150 pounds and could use all the support I can get since my family isn't very supportive of me losing weight right now.
  • Dezi1992
    Dezi1992 Posts: 61 Member
    Feel free to add me as well