ONCE i HIT goal WEIGHT........

Options

Replies

• Jesusjohnjames
    Jesusjohnjames Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Kittyy1994 wrote: »
    Getting myself a nice new belly ring to show off my tummy!

For sure
  • LuckyAndi
    LuckyAndi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'll be hitting my goal weight, or very close to it, just before a trip to Florida with my cousins and boyfriend. So, I'll be sporting a new bikini on the beach. Of course, that'll also come along with a shopping spree for new clothes.
  • RedLipsRedDress
    RedLipsRedDress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    These were fun to read. I wish all of you best of luck and achieving your goals soon.
    Mine is to dye my hair red. I had red hair when I was slimmer and it looked good but now I don't have the confidence to do it again. Clothes shopping is a must, I will go for timeless classics that make me look elegant and show that I am professional at what I do. Lots of new underwear as well, or maybe not lots but few items of high quality. Right now I don't feel like it's a good idea to invest a lot of money in something that won't fit in two months.
  • bettyrox79
    bettyrox79 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Im getting a boob job... lifting those puppies up to the heavens instead of pointing the way south lol
  • dljones67
    dljones67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    bettyrox79 wrote: »
    Im getting a boob job... lifting those puppies up to the heavens instead of pointing the way south lol

Me too! I've lost quite a bit in this area & me & hubby are NOT happy about it lol ;) Seriously, when I get to goal & maintaining it's my gift to myself for all my hard work :)
  • ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy myself a nice matching bra and pantie set. I currently buy what fits okay, and doesn't cause any lumpy bumpies, so it will be nice to be able to buy for aesthetic purposes
  • Melissa_A_G
    Melissa_A_G Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Disney World! It's planned. I have 1 year 11 months.
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I set a goal weight a long time ago. As I'm getting closer, I realize that it isn't an ending point, but I really want to hit it first. Then, I'll set a new one.
    Since I've lost weight, I set a goal each year to do something I couldn't do before. Last year, I rode a zip line across the Royal Gorge in Colorado. This year, I'm climbing the Manitou Springs Incline, in Colorado Springs. Small stuff really, but it means a lot when I think about not being able to do it before!
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I won't know what my goal weight is until I see what I want to see in the mirror one day. I'm hoping that will be about 3/4 of the way through the year, maybe a little earlier. Um, reward? Um. Self satisfied Instagram post?
  • BethAnnieT
    BethAnnieT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I made a promise to myself last year that if I hit my goal weight before 2016 I would treat myself to my dream trip. I hit my original goal weight 2 weeks before Xmas so I booked that trip! I'll be going to Bangkok & Phuket Thailand this April for 2 weeks!!!

Even tho I hit my original goal weight, I realized I wanted to cut some more so I'm still on my grind here. I guess I need another goal for when I hit my new goal weight. :p

THE BEST!!! Way to go, and way to treat yourself. :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    I never really had a goal weight, but when I was happy with where I was I bought a new bike and then established some new goals, most of which revolved around cycling. Since then I've bought an even nicer bike and established even loftier goals.
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I have two beach vacations coming up - May and July - and while I might not be quite there by May, I better be there by July. I'll get a new bikini and some cute new summer clothes! Perhaps, one day, I could even pull off a summery romper...
  • MajesticBlondee25
    MajesticBlondee25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm going on a beach vacation after I go shopping ;)
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    RougeSara wrote: »

I have that bathing suit hanging in my bathroom as motivation.

I'm also getting a tattoo :)
  • toe1226
    toe1226 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    very random but I told myself I would get a xylophone or vibraphone, I've been dying for one for like, ever...
  • Jesusjohnjames
    Jesusjohnjames Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Awesome goals
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I made a promise to myself last year that if I hit my goal weight before 2016 I would treat myself to my dream trip. I hit my original goal weight 2 weeks before Xmas so I booked that trip! I'll be going to Bangkok & Phuket Thailand this April for 2 weeks!!!

Even tho I hit my original goal weight, I realized I wanted to cut some more so I'm still on my grind here. I guess I need another goal for when I hit my new goal weight. :p

That's so cool. Great idea.
  • jrc5423
    jrc5423 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    A Burberry trench. I've wanted one for years but couldn't justify spending the money. I've had the money tucked away for awhile and it will give me motivation to stay slim so I can keep wearing it.
  • kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I want a new tattoo, crazy thing is, I'm not even getting it on a place where weight gain/loss will matter. But, I set that as my reward, and I'm sticking to it.