Looking for friends around my age

Options
kayew636
kayew636 Posts: 14 Member
Hey, I am a 46 year old lady looking for support with helping me stay motivated to become a healthier person. This is a real battle that I am trying win.

Replies

• schughes48
    schughes48 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I will add you as a friend, I am bit older (50) but motivation and support is key to success.
  • Kay2016Sexy
    Kay2016Sexy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm a little younger, But feel free to add as a friend. I'm looking for great friends to help with motivation and support to stay on track!!!! I'm new here so I can't wait to see how all this works!
  • asutton548
    asutton548 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 54 always happy to have friends on this adventure.
  • Natasha8890
    Natasha8890 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 52 feel free to add me, we can do this!
  • starlingreid
    starlingreid Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have just started this journey and am 48 years old. Feel free to add me !
  • Chaagy
    Chaagy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 years young. Feel free to add me. Looking for positive MFP friends to keep me on track as well.
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome, I have lost 115lbs, maintaining weight now, just recovering from a cancer scare. I have great friends and teach meditation which helps. Oh wait I am to old for your group, but hey good luck on your journey and remember your body is a temple so look after it
  • Rdsgoal16
    Rdsgoal16 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    46 feel free to add, 30 down 70 to go..
    Rob
  • gutsforlife
    gutsforlife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, this rings a bell! I want to attain a healthier lifestyle. Please add me as your friend.
  • marciapitts225
    marciapitts225 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 57, feel free to add. We all can encourage and learn from each other!
  • whatdietnext
    whatdietnext Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm a little younger at 38 but anyone can feel free to add me as well! Always looking for support!
  • deannwindibiziri
    deannwindibiziri Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day back in awhile. I am 50 and would love the suport too!
  • junebb
    junebb Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    42- looking to lose 30-35 lb. I could use the support too! Feel free to add me.
  • Cobourg
    Cobourg Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 51 and trying to get off 20lbs so would really love to be added. All support is greatly appreciated on this end as well.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    I'm 47. I started on mfp on September 25 and so far I have lost 22 pounds and I have 38 to go. I have just recently started reading the community boards. My youngest is in his first year at college and I finally decided I need to get back into shape. I want to stay healthy enough to enjoy my empty nest. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kayew636
    kayew636 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to add people. Can you request to be my friend?
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I'm 48... down 50, 20 to go... will send you a request. You might also check the group 40's and Fabulous... https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/446-40-and-fabulous
  • Walkingoffthelbs
    Walkingoffthelbs Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, just turned 50...feel free to add :)
  • tracyjoys
    tracyjoys Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am 49, just re-starting my journey, and would be happy to have you add me! Let's do this!
  • coloradokat78
    coloradokat78 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am 38, but feel free to add me!