beachbody programs

Options
13»

Replies

• Kay2016Sexy
    Kay2016Sexy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've tried P90X, but found it way to hard. But I would love to try Cize, I'm thinking about ordering it and I actually just done a post asking if anyone else had ever tried it before that could let me know what they think about it? It looks really fun and I love to dance! Seems like a perfect fit!!!
  • melissavangulck287
    melissavangulck287 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've tried P90X, but found it way to hard. But I would love to try Cize, I'm thinking about ordering it and I actually just done a post asking if anyone else had ever tried it before that could let me know what they think about it? It looks really fun and I love to dance! Seems like a perfect fit!!!
    I did Cize and LOOOOVED it!! It is really fun and a fantastic workout!
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Good workout programs and trainers, but be careful of the business end of things. I signed up as a coach to receive discounts. I was buying Shakeology regularly and some workouts here and there. When I grew sick of paying for Shakeology and had all the workout programs I needed, I tried to cancel my coach account. All it's supposed to take is filling out a form and sending it to them. I filled out the form FIVE times and sent it, each time being told I didn't fill this part out, or sign it, or that they never received it. All the while they continued to charge me a monthly business fee. I finally got my account cancelled after threatening to notify the Better Business Bureau.
  • Lance6142014
    Lance6142014 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Running is amazing at burning stomach fat. Do not run for more then 30 minutes though unless you have ingested quite a bit of protein. Running longer than 30 minutes starts to burn muscle. Most people hate it, but, if you can get yourself to run a mile or two a day, you will see drastic changes. (With a diet of course)
  • mamma1st
    mamma1st Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love Beachbody! I'm definitely an addict!

I started in 2003 with P90, then Slim in 6, then Slim Series, then a couple rounds of P90X. My addiction kept growing from there, lol. ChaLEAN Extreme, Project You, Yoga Booty Ballet, Brazil Butt Lift, Turbo Fire, P90X3, Les Mills Combat, Les Mills Pump, 21 Day Fix. I just got PiYo for Christmas.

I love how goofy Tony Horton is. I loved P90X but I hated how long the workouts were. When I bought CLX (ChaLEAN Extreme) in 2008, I fell in love. I think I've done 6 or 7 rounds of CLX. I find myself straying, but I always come back to Chalene.

For Christmas I got PiYo so I'm in week 2 now of a CLX/PiYo hybrid.
  • melissavangulck287
    Options
    mamma1st wrote: »
    I love Beachbody! I'm definitely an addict!

I started in 2003 with P90, then Slim in 6, then Slim Series, then a couple rounds of P90X. My addiction kept growing from there, lol. ChaLEAN Extreme, Project You, Yoga Booty Ballet, Brazil Butt Lift, Turbo Fire, P90X3, Les Mills Combat, Les Mills Pump, 21 Day Fix. I just got PiYo for Christmas.

I love how goofy Tony Horton is. I loved P90X but I hated how long the workouts were. When I bought CLX (ChaLEAN Extreme) in 2008, I fell in love. I think I've done 6 or 7 rounds of CLX. I find myself straying, but I always come back to Chalene.

For Christmas I got PiYo so I'm in week 2 now of a CLX/PiYo hybrid.

I love Chalene! And I agree, Tony Hortin is hilarious!! So far I'm loving P90X, but yes, the workouts are long. I haven't tried any Chalene workouts YET, but they're on my wish list...my wish list is VERY long!
  • LninYoDA1htownG
    LninYoDA1htownG Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Clx is a good workout hitting every muscle with time under tension and cardio days with muscle
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    CLX is great on mute. Not being mean, but Chalene's voice is grating. I love the moves, but can't stomach Chalene long enough to get through the program.
    The statement that Tony Horton is hilarious is a bit of a stretch. I love Tony, and he is a fitness idol, but he's kind of "dad funny". I might chuckle, but in the same way I would laugh at one of my Dad's awkwardly funny jokes when I was younger.
  • LninYoDA1htownG
    Options
    All of them get on my nerves when I'm doing there workouts I'm cussing all they *kitten* out when I'm doing them. They all just walking around talking crap.they are all great coaches though
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    TaraTall wrote: »
    lninyoda1 wrote: »
    All right guys beachbody is trusted and they saved my life with quality products but shakeology is expensive as *kitten*

I love their videos. It's the other side of Beachbody that I don't care for.
    I will praise their videos, especially most of the ones with Tony Horton and Shaun T.

I say "most of the ones" because I'm not a big fan of Shaun T's dance style videos like Cize or Hip Hop Abs, but his Insanity and Focus T25 series is seriously awesome.

Odd, not knowing you, I have a happy smile envisioning you doing a hip hop routine. #Creepy (Sorry if I legit creeped you out. I have an active imagination~)

You can't legit creep out a legit creep.
    Please feel free to share other things that your active imagination envisions me doing. Feel free to ramp it up a bit.......imagining me doing a dance exercise routine is kind of tame. (I'll see your legit creep, and raise you).

I didn't tell you what you were wearing in my imagination. *wink*
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    lol! @lninyoda1 I curse at them too. Or make fun of their hair or their faces. It makes me feel a teeny bit better when I can rage at people I don't know.

I was toying with the idea of becoming a BB coach just for the discount as well. Not sure if I'll do it but if any of the other workouts are as good as Insanity (and it sounds like they are) I just might.
  • LninYoDA1htownG
    Options
    Oh well u might as well sign up because they have great workouts other than insanity wait till u c les mills combat that's the funest workout ever
  • melissavangulck287
    Options
    TaraTall wrote: »
    lol! @lninyoda1 I curse at them too. Or make fun of their hair or their faces. It makes me feel a teeny bit better when I can rage at people I don't know.

I was toying with the idea of becoming a BB coach just for the discount as well. Not sure if I'll do it but if any of the other workouts are as good as Insanity (and it sounds like they are) I just might.

This may stir up the hornets nest, but I signed up as a coach for the discount. I think it's totally worth it!