What did you have for dinner tonight that was super healthy AND crazy delicious??

Options
124»

Replies

• robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Boneless skinless chicken breast with red beans in a mango coconut sauce over rice.
  • carrie1829
    carrie1829 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Homemade Vegetable Soup... so good and low in calories!
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I had two bags of shirataki macaroni with two organic chicken sausages, mixed with 3 wedges of laughing cow cheese and nutritional yeast. Big bowl of meaty "mac and cheese" for 315 calories.

I get the noodles need to be dry fried,but if mousture is bad,how do you make mac & cheese using shirataki noodles?

• fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    tonight I'm making roasted chicken marinated it olive oil, lemon, garlic, and thyme. Made a tatziki sauce with greek yogurt, lemon, garlic, fresh dill and cucumber. Currently waiting for homage garlic naan dough to proof. Gonna eat it with lettuce tomato and greek olives.
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    6oz cross rib steak, kale salad with poppyseed dressing, and sauteed mushrooms & onions.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,843 Member
    Options
    I made a slow cooker chicken-veg curry that was probably pretty healthy and not too high in calories ...

-- chicken mince (browned before going into the slow cooker)
    -- all sorts of veggies
    -- light coconut milk
    -- spices

All cooked in the slow cooker and then served over brown rice.

There was enough for two meals so we'll have it again tonight. :)
  • BonyCastro
    BonyCastro Posts: 110 Member
    Options
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Last week I made pulled pork in the crockpot and had them on Hawaiian buns with BBQ sauce. Tonight I made carnitas with the leftovers and served them over cilantro lime rice with shredded cheese, sour cream and salsa. So yummy!
  • cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    My skillet ground turkey with garlic spinach. Basically, throw all those things in a skillet. Onion and romano cheese optional. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    Fresh spinach and Fieldroast sausage lasagna, with huge crusty "ancient grains" rolls and Kerrygold butter.
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Baked tilapia with broccoli and cauliflour with uncle bens ready rice medley (brown and wild rice). Seasoned fish with no cal spray butter, garlic salt, and tony cachereys (sp) seasoning. Simple but if you season a lot, it is soooooo yummy! I like simple :)
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    tonight I'm making roasted chicken marinated it olive oil, lemon, garlic, and thyme. Made a tatziki sauce with greek yogurt, lemon, garlic, fresh dill and cucumber. Currently waiting for homage garlic naan dough to proof. Gonna eat it with lettuce tomato and greek olives.

Save a plate for me. I'm on my way...sound divine!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    http://allrecipes.com/recipe/39748/actually-delicious-turkey-burgers/

The actually delicious turkey burgers are actually delicious. I make 1/3 of the recipe and only add a bit of BBQ sauce at the end of cooking.... and cheese. I could eat these every week.