What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,883 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to show some upper body muscle tone. :)
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I have had a bag of chocolate covered cookies in my car for the kids and I have not had a single one of them. Before, I would have devoured the entire bag on the drive home from work.
  • DayOneVB
    DayOneVB Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hitting my four mile run! i2bc98ytk26m.png
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I had pt last night that was the first workout after three months of inactivity due to injury. I'm pretty weak, but was able to use the second level stretch band on my bad leg when I did clam shells.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,980 Member
    Options
    I have to exchange my brand new large leggings for a medium! The waistband didn't even touch me and legs were baggy!

I'm going to have to buy new leggings. All of my leggings are baggy in the legs. I've never had baggy leggings before.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,178 Member
    Options
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    I have to exchange my brand new large leggings for a medium! The waistband didn't even touch me and legs were baggy!

I'm going to have to buy new leggings. All of my leggings are baggy in the legs. I've never had baggy leggings before.

My workout leggings also became very baggy. But I figured out that they had doubled-over fabric at the top which made a sort of tube all the way around, so I could snip a tiny slot in the knit material in front, and thread a drawstring through. They're now workout *pants* that I can keep wearing for a while, probably until I reach goal weight (and they really don't look scary-droopy or anything so it's OK).

I grant that this is only a tiny, miniscule NSV, but I think it's a decent money-conserving tip. ;)

• allunits
    allunits Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    When I went to the store to get cat food, I just got cat food. :o

I did this the other day for the first time. It's amazing. Didn't realize it until you said it.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Even though I am decidedly overweight (250 lbs. now; 180 lbs. at my lowest [albeit with almost no muscle]), the nurse who weighed me for our staff weight loss challenge insisted that I am not and did not look overweight. After making my case, she flat out told me I wasn't overweight. Oh, well, I guess I'll take it.

Also, today is the furthest I've made it without drinking. We are doing a dry January. I tried this last October and made it twelve days. This time, we aren't stopping until February third at the earliest.

Proud of everyone else! Thanks for sharing!
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Deadlifted 170 lbs, which is 35lbs heavier than my body weight.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Have been taking measurements for 2 months and have lost 19 inches over my whole body. Have also added an additional workout to my day to see if I can lose more faster.
  • SBHWeav
    SBHWeav Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    As of today I'm at 13 days of no soda. This is the longest I've ever gone without, and I'm craving it less and less.
  • lorinoack
    lorinoack Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My boss told me that everyone at work is talking about me and that I am an inspiration for my coworkers to get healthy. Also asked if i would like to talk about my lifestyle change at our upcoming wellness event. I lost 75 pounds this past year
  • SunflowerSandra
    SunflowerSandra Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Before going abroad for my studies, I told my stepdad about mfp and calorie tracking.
    10 weeks later when I came back he lost 5,5 kg (about 12 lbs.) using the app :)

I maintained my weight during the 10 weeks, but I did go down a belt notch! On the last one now, yay!
    But the real NSV is that I came back and jumped back onto the tracking and logging bandwagon straight away!
  • caperchick78
    caperchick78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I can finally do standing quad stretches on both my right and left legs again! I hadn't been able to do those for the longest time.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I bought a new winter coat yesterday. It's a medium and replaces the large I've been wearing for three years since I lost 30lb. I like a winter coat to be roomy, but this one has been swimming on me. I kept it because it's really warm, but finally, this year, I've been conscious of feeling sloppy.
  • flyingfur74
    flyingfur74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My NSV is able to wear my size 12 uniform pants again comfortably. Yeah!
  • 365daystofitgirl
    365daystofitgirl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    noticed a leaner belly and bum as I was putting my self tan on
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I slept 8 hours last nite! First time in months, that is a HUGE victory for me~
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!