Office Workers

Options
What do you keep in your desks to eat/drink?

Replies

• acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Kale chips, Keenwah quinoa clusters, nuts, dried fruit are the basics. I have a kitchen scale and will make snack bags with dried fruit and nuts for a sweet and salty treat. I also have some high quality dark chocolate squares that I will have maybe one a week.
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I have a cup that holds 16 oz so it makes me walk to the water cooler at least once every 1 1/2 hours...I always have gum, granola bars, some sort of fresh fruit and individual oatmeal packets to keep me out of the vending machines...
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    * tea bags
    * Sweet 'n Low
    * tuna
    * prunes
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    A large cup that I can refill and 1 oz bags of Enlightened broad beans.
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Water. Tea bags.
    Protein bars, trail mix, tuna.
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    lucys1225 wrote: »

Ok I have to ask, what are Enlightened broad beans because they sound like a legume that has just had a spiritual revelation!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Pretty much just pouched tuna and individual packets of mustard I get from Subway for lunches along with some mini tootsie rolls and sucky things from a restaurant in the building where I work.

And I drink bottled water and refill the bottle from the water cooler when it gets empty.
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    ChrisM8971 wrote: »

Ok I have to ask, what are Enlightened broad beans because they sound like a legume that has just had a spiritual revelation!

Too funny! This is what they are http://shop.eatenlightened.com/
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    this with a banana or apple

81sIVHDkxCL._SX425SX425_SY348_CR,0,0,425,348_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_SX425_SY348_CR,0,0,425,348_SH20_.jpg
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I keep almonds, tuna, bananas and small bags of ff popcorn in my desk. We have a microwave and fridge at the office, so I also keep fruit, string cheese, yogurt and whatever I happen to bring for lunch in the fridge.
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Marco's Pizza Coupons
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Trail Mix, Oatmeal... Loaf of Delightful 90 calorie bread, peanut butter and honey for toast.

We have a large Refrigerator in the break room so I keep a bag with some protein shakes, Greek yogurt cups, deli turkey, string cheese...
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    32 oz water bottle that I fill up 3 times a day and reduced fat wheat thins. My boss is constantly giving out bite size chocolate so I have a little stash too.
  • Katieweso
    Katieweso Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Tea, protein powder, peanut butter, olives, almonds and whatever random fruit I might bring on Mondays.
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    ChrisM8971 wrote: »

Too funny! This is what they are http://shop.eatenlightened.com/

Now they look nice, not sure if they are available in the UK
  • machelle04
    machelle04 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Sweet tarts, granola bars, mints, wasabi explosion trail mix, smoked almonds and tea bags. Not the worlds best selection!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Slim Jims. So many Slim Jims.
  • Rdsgoal16
    Rdsgoal16 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    100 calorie popcorn, rice crisps,
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I keep Teddy's crunchy peanut butter with flax seed. It's delicious. Almonds, protein bars, granola, honey, whole grain English Muffins and multigrain cheerios. If you have a fridge with a freezer... I keep milk, Greek yogurt, Laughing Cow Cheese, deli meat and tuna packs in the fridge. I keep a few frozen dinners, frozen vegetables, homemade turkey sausage egg patties and individually frozen servings of homemade cinnamon cranberry/apple steel cut oatmeal in the freezer.
  • _EPIC_
    _EPIC_ Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Party size bags of Doritos.