What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I was just milling around in my school leaver's hoodie and harrassing my cat.

-kanye shrug-
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Well, 39 years ago my parents found a baby (that was me) in a cabbage patch and they brought me home to raise me as their own. I know what you are going to say, that they laid to me about the cabbage patch thing and that they really did "it". But no, that is not true. My mom would never do anything that gross. Never. So, anyway, I was found in a cabbage patch and then 39 years later in a fit of self-absorption I took my own photo and voila!

Love it!
  • ladybugz_247
    ladybugz_247 Posts: 120
    Options
    <-- This is my, "I'm going to MURDER the elliptical!!!!" face
    :bigsmile:

lol I love it!
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken in June 2010. My family and I had flown from Toronto to Thunder Bay , Ontario to celebrate the Chicago Black Hawks' Stanley Cup victory. Each player on the Stanley Cup team gets to have the cup for a 24 hour period and we wanted to be there to celebrate with Thunder Bay native Patrick Sharp, the Hawks # 10 who is our cousin. (I'm shown with him and the Cup in another picture of my profile page.) Beautiful Lake Superior is behind me in the picture. The focus of the picture is really the Cup but I was able to crop it out for a head shot of myself :tongue:
  • sharbaby
    sharbaby Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken a cple of months ago in my sister's shed , We were having a ladies nite and as normal we drink in her bar shed fully decked out wiv a pool table and a dance pole hehehe it always strts the nite off to a good buzzz
  • AntoinetteC
    AntoinetteC Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My wedding day on 2/11/2010 in Las Vegas.
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    Mine is a picture of when I could first see my hipbones, ever :)
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I took this on Super Bowl Sunday. I was showing off my green and yellow. It was this or the picture where I was showing off the fez I bought for my Halloween costume, and I felt this one sort of made a better first impression. I did finally put the other one up on my profile, though.
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    My current one is a sneaky photo taken by a family member as I hate having my photo taken. So I have put it up in the hope that one day I will love having my photo taken :)
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    I love to dye my hair crazy colors (a rainbow is next!), but my pic is my favorite dye job so far. (I used Hot Topic Twisted Teal and Deep Purple and dyed chunks of my hair purple, then the leftover chunks teal, and where the colors mixed it made blue, so I had tri-colored hair . . . in case anyone was wondering, lol)
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    My picture is new years of this year. My boyfriend won tickets to the mountain party and night lift tickets. We weren't into skiing or snowboarding so we just cuddle and watched the activity. It was a completely free new years and the best one we'd had so far.
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken last month by my husband when we were away for our anniversary.
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    My profile picture is of me and a friend at a baseball game during breast cancer awareness month and if you wore a pink shirt you got in for free. However, we all went because my dear friend (not in this pic) was diagnosed that year with breast cancer. She asked all of us to join her and show support and of course we did. The we each took a face shot from all the great pictures we took that night and turned it pink and we all use it as profile pics during breast cancer awareness days or weeks. It reminds me that no matter how big my struggle with losing weight might seem, there is always someone else who is having just as difficult a time and if they can be strong and courageous then so can I! Plus it reminds me of my friend and how grateful I am that she is in remission and still with us.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Me and my beautiful baby girl last September. We were supposed to get hit with the remnants of a hurricane, lots of rain, wind, etc. She was dressed in her raincoat and boots, had gotten candles and flashlights in case we lost power, and waited, and waited, and it was a beautiful night with perfect weather!
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    It was after my last haircut :)
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    That is me with my Tenn Walker, Lady. My other pix is with my rescue, Misty. She was still in quarantine w/ heart worm treatments, but the rescue let me come visit her everyday & let me take her for short walks. We were both so skinny then! lol ^..^
  • Cassielfsw
    Cassielfsw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My pic is me all gussied up as a bridesmaid for my sister's wedding.
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    took a pic with my phone to send my hubby after i got our kids' footprints tattooed on my arm:)
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    My profile picture is of me and a friend at a baseball game during breast cancer awareness month and if you wore a pink shirt you got in for free. However, we all went because my dear friend (not in this pic) was diagnosed that year with breast cancer. She asked all of us to join her and show support and of course we did. The we each took a face shot from all the great pictures we took that night and turned it pink and we all use it as profile pics during breast cancer awareness days or weeks. It reminds me that no matter how big my struggle with losing weight might seem, there is always someone else who is having just as difficult a time and if they can be strong and courageous then so can I! Plus it reminds me of my friend and how grateful I am that she is in remission and still with us.

awesome:)
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    <-- This is my, "I'm going to MURDER the elliptical!!!!" face
    :bigsmile:

lmao!