Attention MFP :-) An unofficail Annoucement!

Options
Good morning my loves! Happppppppppppppy Thursday! Thursday is next to Friday and Friday is the day before most people are off! So woohooo!!!  But meanwhile today is the day! TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!1 What is today? Today is the day you toss off regret, any negatives feelings, and any sense that you aren’t getting it done. That’s all hogwash. If you’re trying, you’re winning, and forget the rest. We all hit bumps in this journey. But the fact is that you were brave enough to start this journey and that my friend makes you a true warrior. So shake it off baby and see yourself as I see you. I see a gorgeous, wonderful, sexy, HOT, stunning, amazing, priceless gift. Now getting going and show the world just what a masterpiece you are. And if you even doubt yourself for a second today just know this… There is a cowboy in Texas that absolutely adores you and totally has your back.
Love, Blessings and Smooches,
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Ed

Replies

• LeeLynnP
    LeeLynnP Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    What an Awesome post!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Solider Dad you should be a motivational speaker.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    That's truly moved me! thank you, thank you so very much!, in HIM all things are possible! :flowerforyou:
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I needed a Soldier Dad pep talk this morning . . .thanks man!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    . I see a gorgeous, wonderful, sexy, HOT, stunning, amazing, priceless gift from God.
    Ed

A HA! So that was you looking in my window! Thanks I need that!
  • lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awesome post. Thanks for helping to keep me on track. Today is going to be a beautiful Thursday!!!! Thanks so much for the reminder. Today is a new day!!!
  • foxy1016
    foxy1016 Posts: 3
    Options
    Great job Soldier Dad! You have lost that much weight, Way to go. You can motivate us on this site anytime.
    foxy
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    You're not in my friends' list (yet), but I adore your posts! <smooch>

MM
  • shivers42
    shivers42 Posts: 20
    Options
    Soldier Dad -- you are simply the best! I gained this morning (for no reason whatsoever) -- I have just made up my mind to keep up the effort when I read your message. I really really really needed that...
  • alburt
    alburt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the motivational post!! Happy Thursday to you too!!! :smile:
  • acave9406
    acave9406 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Made me smile :happy:
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!
  • Aries03
    Aries03 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Luv reading these, your a great inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • lmelksham
    lmelksham Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great post...very motivational and just what I needed. Thanks :)
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Good morning my loves! Happppppppppppppy Thursday! Thursday is next to Friday and Friday is the day before most people are off! So woohooo!!!  But meanwhile today is the day! TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!1 What is today? Today is the day you toss off regret, any negatives feelings, and any sense that you aren’t getting it done. That’s all hogwash. If you’re trying, you’re winning, and forget the rest. We all hit bumps in this journey. But the fact is that you were brave enough to start this journey and that my friend makes you a true warrior. So shake it off baby and see yourself as I see you. I see a gorgeous, wonderful, sexy, HOT, stunning, amazing, priceless gift from God. Now getting going and show the world just what a masterpiece you are. And if you even doubt yourself for a second today just know this… There is a cowboy in Texas that absolutely adores you and totally has your back.
    Love, Blessings and Smooches,
    Ed

Dear Ed. I like to print out inspirational quotes to put up around the house and read later. I am offically printing you! :) You have an awesome attitude! Thank you!
  • Deeds1024
    Deeds1024 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Today is my only day off work :)
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I love you all very much and I am very proud of you!
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Amazing post!!!!! love it!
  • Amber824
    Amber824 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    LOVE it! I so needed that this AM! Thanks!