Join me in a 3-week sprint to kick off 2016!

Options

Replies

• Resolved2016
    Resolved2016 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Becky_44 wrote: »
    I nearly left MFP last night. I get so overwhelmed with everything, it drives me nuts. This week hasn't been so great, but I'm still ok net calorie wise, because I'm still more active than I was before the New Year. I need to get back on track tomorrow, mentally more than anything. I have this problem with self sabotage, I'm sure some of you can relate. I wasn't familiar with it till this past year or so. I keep fighting to overcome, but soon as I start feeling good, or hit a loss, I lose my head. So again, tomorrow is a new day! :smile:

Keep it up, Becky--you deserve to be good to YOU.
  • Marikanna
    Marikanna Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Rainy here today. My son nagged me to go jogging. I was going to skip it. We went and I finished week 4 of C25K. We are seeing relatives tonight. Pre planning my one slice of pizza and glass of wine. I'll have a light lunch to fit it all in.

Thanks for reminding me about pre,planning, Bri.
  • janetlynn31
    janetlynn31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Saturday workouts help me stay on track through the weekend. Glad I did one today! B)
  • Becky_44
    Becky_44 Posts: 227 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    https://youtu.be/GF8QWSW0UbY.

Last couple of days have been kinda crazy, I got my diary caught up today, it was rather ugly but I'm still on target for my net calories. I have also hit my 10,000 steps yesterday and today in spite of having my grand baby. (I'm stuck in the house with her, so mostly sitting on the couch or on the floor with her. I often carry her in front of me as a weight and climb my stairs.) Which is progress from all other baby days. I have been getting my most floors in too. Plus a couple nights of Karaoke means lots of dancing and singing. I'm behind on sleep and we will have grand baby again tonight so the kids can go out, but it will be late. Just going to relax and catch up on some shows with my husband. And I'll be taking it easy tomorrow, not pushing myself.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

My Goals
    1. Ask for God's help each day to reach my goals :smile:
    2. . Log everything and stick to calorie goals one meal at a time :smile:
    3. Exercise 1 hour, 5 days per week :smile:
    4. Do 30 Day Squat Challenge :smile:

Went a little over today. Didn't do any treadmill and I did have a healthy snack after dinner. Did my Squat Challenge.

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    This week...
    I am on leave, so I know my eating will not be at its best, but I am hoping to keep it at an acceptable level.
    I also have LOTS of time to get extra training in on top of my normal crazy routine so a slight excess on the nutrition side will balance out.
    I need to get various things sorted in my life, cleaning house, updating insurance policies, making appointments for various annual check ups etc.
    I also plan to catch up with friends and hang out at the beach!
    I need to chat with my Sensei about the mental side of competing because I know that is one of my weakest areas!
  • mtjohnston42
    mtjohnston42 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Proud of you all! Three day holiday weekends are tough! Let's stick to it!
  • Working2BBetter
    Working2BBetter Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I was really happy with my weight yesterday morning, and tried to stick to my usual budget of 1200 calories.... But, My family had our awesome home made pizza last night and this pushed me up to 1400 (even with only 1oz of cheese! Who knew the crust has so many calories!)

I'm happy to say my weight is the same today! Yay! And I really enjoyed my pizza!

Onward and upward (i.e. Should I say downward...)
  • janetlynn31
    janetlynn31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Kinda lazy today because I don't have to work tomorrow. Logged everything though. Could've been worse!!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

My Goals Sunday
    1. Ask for God's help each day to reach my goals :smile:
    2. . Log everything and stick to calorie goals one meal at a time - went over on calories today.
    3. Exercise 1 hour, 5 days per week :smile: - completed for the week.
    4. Do 30 Day Squat Challenge :smile: completed Day 7 today

• Working2BBetter
    Options
    Hoping/working for a good week 3. So far, so good...
  • KimF0715
    KimF0715 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Week 3 and I have been the worst at posting here. Week 2 didn't go quite the way I wanted it to but I logged in everything and kept myself calorie accountable. I was great with that and the water, but exercise really didn't happen. My husband worked doubles all week and I SHOULD HAVE done it anyway .... But I was overwhelmed.

Anyway I still lost 2.2 pounds last week and I am thrilled!

Here's to a better week 3!
  • sassynsweet2014
    sassynsweet2014 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've been bouncing back and forth between the same lb or two so when I got on the scale this morning and saw a decent drop (and the lowest # so far on the scale) I was thrilled. I got my new macros and hopefully if I stick to them, I will see real progress! I'm down 2.7lbs so far since I started this challenge, I'll take it.
  • soloriocindy756
    soloriocindy756 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :D
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    Ya'll we're in week 3! Such a weird transition here, at least for me, having a three day weekend and now back to the grind! Let's crush this week ya'll!
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    One question for all of you to help us push through this last week ...

What is the ONE THING you're doing during this challenge that has helped you succeed (meaning stick to it!)?

Mine is realizing that it's ok to eat your exercise points (because re-fueling after a workout is important). I feel like I'm eating enough AND I'm sticking to my calories each day!

How about you? What is that one thing?

c7r7fe8v59dk.png
  • Marikanna
    Marikanna Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Logging every day. It keeps me honest.
  • Working2BBetter
    Options
    Being on the community groups in MFP is really helping. This is such a great supportive forum!

Sharing my diary also really keeps me on track. I don't want anyone to see Me eating junk, so I don't!!
  • Resolved2016
    Resolved2016 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Logging everything is so important, even if you're going to be over calories.
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    Nice! These are helpful! Anyone else?