30lbs mission

Options

Replies

• tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hey Team!

Please friend me if you haven't and join sexylily's blog she created for the team. I think we should post our weigh ins there so I can tally it up on Sundays. Does anyone want to be the co-captain?

Heads up, next weekend (my birthday) I will be out of town but will have my weigh in on Friday.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Revised Rules Everyone please read these.
    1.) Weigh-day is Saturday (no excuses). If i do not have your weight by Sunday morning You will be put into limbo for 7 days.To get reinstated into the group i will need your weight by the end of the 7 days.

2.) every member on each team will send their weight to their team captain.Team captains are responsible for sending me everyone on their teams stats each weigh-in day.And a list of those who did not weight in.

3.) Please check the forum daily for updates/news.

4.) The Monday after each weigh-in is "chart day" i will have a chart/list posted of everyone's current weight loss for the duration of the challenge.The team that loses the most weight each week will be eligible for a 1lb advantage.

5.) The person that loses the most weight will get the "loser of the week" title.

6.) Do not fight over who is captain A vote is a vote.And no offensive remarks to others or you will be penalized and you will not get to weigh-in the following Saturday after the incident.

7.) Please do not lie about your weight to your captain if you do you will be permanently removed from the challenge.

8.) Don't "poke fun" at a member if they do not lose any weight a certain week.You will be penalized

9.) If you are not friends with all your team members please add them.One of them will be your captain.

Those are the rules if you have any questions please feel free to send me a message or post in this forum topic with all of your concerns and questions
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    i am worried about rule 1 because do u remember i am going away this sunday (19th) and will not b home till monday 27th, i will b able 2 do my weigh in on monday morning. If i can possibly get to scales and a pc i will do it on the saturday tho when im away. :sad:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    very good rules, do we know yet who the captains r, i have been out most of the day and havent looked properly yet. :smile:
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Limbo members.
    lovinHISgrace
    runningforjesus26
    You have until this saturday to send your weight to your captains.
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i am worried about rule 1 because do u remember i am going away this sunday (19th) and will not b home till monday 27th, i will b able 2 do my weigh in on monday morning. If i can possibly get to scales and a pc i will do it on the saturday tho when im away. :sad:

No worries! I'll remind stars that you're out of town. Have a great time!
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Thanks for voting me as you team captain, ab fab. We are going to rock this!
  • DanaR12878
    DanaR12878 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was not on here very much today and did not vote for captain! But I totally think Tryinghard will be a great captain for our team from what I have seen :-)
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I vote sexylily for captain of winning losers. :) And, I have read the rules.
  • holdthefries
    holdthefries Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    rules good. captains good.
    hopefully will make things a little easier for you stars.
    perhaps even a little less swearing in German! heehee
  • SweetTooth68
    SweetTooth68 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    So results for week one weigh in will be published next Monday?

Nice job on rules and congrats to captains!
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    rules good. captains good.
    hopefully will make things a little easier for you stars.
    perhaps even a little less swearing in German! heehee
    Yes german swearing will be dropping lol
  • manny_bee
    manny_bee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Also I vote Soliet_Neil for Capt. of Phat and Furious!!!

I vote for him too!! Soliet_Neil !!!!!!!

me too
  • tryinghard2012
    Options
    Good afternoon Everyone!

I hope your day is shaping up well! :flowerforyou:
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    test
  • tryinghard2012
    Options
    Bump!

Morning everyone!
  • beyondvalue
    beyondvalue Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    is it to late to join?
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    Team captains are as follows
    Team skinny B*tch
    XxXstars9967XxX (Thanx everyone)
    Team phat n furious
    Solat37_Neil
    Team abs-olutly fabulous
    atouria
    Team winning losers
    Tryingahrd2012
    Team bootie busters
    Drwalker09

Send your stats to your capt at the end of each weigh-in day.Capt's please send everyone's stats to me.In an organized manner please and a list of those who did not weigh-in.

Well done 2 all the captains n Atouria, well done captain! :bigsmile:
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    New abs badge (inc danceyogarun)

ABS-2.png
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    New abs badge (inc danceyogarun)
    Thanks so much, Neil!