Looking for motivation.

Options
Hello I am on my way to losing 50lbs. I am 50! Im still in shock it just happened a few days ago.
I know I can feel and look great but every day stress trys to ruin my goals.
I do have a vacation in April that I have got to look good for! Looking forward to having some encouraging buddies. I am very positive :)

Replies

• Rebel_Leader
    Rebel_Leader Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi Kippy! Just stay positive and the results will come. Please feel free to add me.

I'll be happy to motivate if you're willing to return the favour!
  • davefromsask1
    davefromsask1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi kippy, I have 100lbs to lose. Feel free to give me an add. I lost 100lbs before but gained it all back after getting married. I'd be happy to give extra encouragement as well as receive it. I know I can do it and so can you.
  • winklemorris
    winklemorris Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to knock out 50lbs as well, but my goal is for 30lbs by April. Add me and we will keep the motivation going
  • ktzbecarlton
    ktzbecarlton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I have about 80 pounds to loose. I could definitely use some motivation as well. Stress is definitely not my friend. I'm an emotional eater for sure. I am almost 42 and ready to take charge of myself. I really want to focus on myself this year.
  • Kippy254
    Kippy254 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds good thank you for the response. This is really helpful to write every little thing down. I'm not lying to myself. Lol
  • tweetsmom
    tweetsmom Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40 lbs, most of it hopefully before summer hits, but I'm a "slow loser" unfortunately! Feel free to add me! We can all benefit from each other's support!
  • thisisfitme
    thisisfitme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there Kippy and all who responded,

Would love to get involved and connected as I think I'll enjoy the journey so much more with "collective energy". Let's just say I have had a few false starts, but I am really determined to be looking and feeling my absolute best by mid-year.

Really dumb question: how do we "add" someone?

Cheers
    L
  • Kippy254
    Kippy254 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lol I'm having same problem trying to add someone