What are the best Oreos?

Options

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I think I really just like original. I made slutty brownies with the peanut butter ones and they were pretty good.

I knew there was a reason I liked you
  • LucyMcd1
    LucyMcd1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Both the peanut butter and mint ones are great! The only oreos I don't like are the brownie and new "limited edition" cookie dough ones. Also, around the holidays, red velvet oreos are to die for!
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Birthday cake Oreos are good. The mega stuff are really good. Something about that cream in the middle.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Nothing will beat the original (except maybe double stuff)

Of the 'non-original' flavors, I'm partial to the mint ones (coated in almond bark with colored sugar sprinkles...these are a staple Xmas cookie at our house. Sadly the 2015 batch is all gone *sigh*)

I give double stuff a VERY distant second. And I hate all things mint. Especially with chocolate.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I so DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT need to think about oreos right now. lol
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »
    Oooooh - Oreo Truffles

95085_640x428.jpg

Finally got rid of these from Chrismas

Ahem...Oreo balls are among the most delicious things to ever happen.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

Of the 'non-original' flavors, I'm partial to the mint ones (coated in almond bark with colored sugar sprinkles...these are a staple Xmas cookie at our house. Sadly the 2015 batch is all gone *sigh*)

I give double stuff a VERY distant second. And I hate all things mint. Especially with chocolate.

You are dead to me
  • Carlos_421
    Options

You are dead to me

If I wanted to taste mint in my chocolate I would just brush my teeth first.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Oreo balls. They are stupid good.

I made these on my 30th Birthday/aka first day of bulk. Also good.
    a7gdjfy8vv1w.jpg
  • arditarose
    Options

You are dead to me

If I wanted to taste mint in my chocolate I would just brush my teeth first.

I feel the same.
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Yeah. Oreo balls. They are stupid good.

I made these on my 30th Birthday/aka first day of bulk. Also good.
    a7gdjfy8vv1w.jpg

Bulking: yur doin' it right.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Double stuff or gtfo. The rest are imposters or flavorless or just plain :sick: and can diaf.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    145076lrg.jpg

10/10...would devour again

(crumbled oreos for crust)
  • arditarose
    Options
    Get dat mint out of here lol
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    My wife makes an Oreo cheesecake that'll make you wanna slap your mama.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Mint Oreos for sure. But those are one of my few forbidden foods because once I start, I can't stop!
  • arditarose
    Options
    Oreo cheese cake sounds good. I've been thinking about having cake for dinner sometime soon. I could go for something like that.
  • truelight_photo_craig
    Options
    Never been a big Oreo's fan. Growing up, my Grandmother was a professional baker, so I got spoiled to what real cookies are. :-)
  • arditarose
    Options
    Mint Oreos for sure. But those are one of my few forbidden foods because once I start, I can't stop!

See that's why I really like oreos, the calorie count is decent and you can put them IN things-ice cream, yogurt, whatever. And you only need one or two. The rest I put in the freezer and if I grab one, I gotta log it. It's not like with little chocolates or chips-I grab one here or there and try to get away without logging it.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Cotton candy was probably my favorite seasonal last year. It should be back for the summer. Cinnamon bun is a new flavor that's should be released very soon.

I really like white fudge Oreos too. These come out during the holidays but I just tried some last night.

And Oreo Thins are really nice too.

If you have an HEB near you, they should a cherry limeade Oreocookie that is amazing

Also, toasted coconut was a nice golden flavor.

Lol I can type a lot about Oreos