Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• kasmsc42
    kasmsc42 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Very determined to lose the weight, and looking for friends! Feel free to add me!
  • Mom2annika
    Mom2annika Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • joshuabyron
    joshuabyron Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Boy, do I need new pals! I eat well but hate exercising - Seriously need some encouragement, LOL........Thanks for having me
  • paintminered
    paintminered Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

• Lolzers
    Lolzers Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi! Please add me if you're looking for mutual support and a few laughs along the way!
  • christierenea
    christierenea Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on MFP for about two weeks now, I lost 40 pounds on my own, looking to lose some more. Feel free to add me if your looking for some motivation, tips, advice.
    Age 37 mom of 2
    Lifestyle change 2013
    5'2
    SW 185
    CW 144
    GW ?
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me I need all the support I can get, Ive just started back up and need to loose 40-50 lbs.
  • blessed9810
    blessed9810 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 50 ish pounds to go # unmotivated #iwanticecream # I need help!
  • Deeannaa11
    Deeannaa11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • kirsty27h1
    kirsty27h1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Add me xx
  • treenzdreamz
    treenzdreamz Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I fell of the wagon and gain some weight back. I'm now back on this journey and also attempting too tone up this time. Would love some new friends too help me keep on track. Add me :)
  • bobbers187
    bobbers187 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :smile: I'm 28 years old and 6ft tall 305 lbs. I'm very new on here just looking for some friends to support me on my journey. I'm working hard to eat healthy and cut back on portions. Add me if your looking for someone to help motivate you. :) we can do this!
  • dan_crompton
    dan_crompton Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    right here! new to MFP. Feel free to add me and give me a kick up the *kitten* if I'm slacking!
  • szogal
    szogal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need support add me for sure!
  • schindml09
    schindml09 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looking for support. I do not have a lot to lose but would like to reach some goals including a set of nice beach abs, 3 pull-ups and to run 6 miles! If you would like to join my group, I can invite you. I plan to post about once a day and want there to be discussion and helpful encouragement with my members
  • Boxing987
    Boxing987 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    hello all
  • agdharry
    agdharry Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Lookin for friends! We all need friends!!
  • laural121
    laural121 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • sylvia270
    sylvia270 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am looking to interact with other like minded individuals. We can be a support team for one another.
  • janetsweet1
    janetsweet1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'd love some more help!