You know you had a good work out when...

Options

Replies

• UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    When your sports bra makes a "SPLAT!" noise when you peel it off and toss it on the floor before hitting the shower! (Yeah... I sweat a lot during a tough workout)
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I have to hold onto the banister going down the stairs because my legs feel like jell-o

I don't even need to "workout" to get that feeling...my hubby does most of the work :devil:

LMAO
    are you saying what i think you're saying?
    i almost choked on my iced coffee
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    when you're afraid to drive home cause your car is a stick and you're not sure if you're going to be able to push the clutch in cause your legs are so jello like
  • mvln
    mvln Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    When clothes get so sweaty you can actually squeeze water from them. And yes, jello arms and legs!
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    ok - in all seriousness... you know you had a good work out when you still feel like you're sweating even after you've showered

Same here... It really sucks when you are trying to put on make-up in the morning for work and can't stop sweating ;)
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    When you literally have to take your shirt off during the workout because you are sweating so bad!!! And when you want to chug a gallon of water afterwards because you sweat out everything you had in you!
  • irismoon
    irismoon Posts: 83
    Options
    You know you had a good work out when you are too tired even for sex. lol

You know you had a good work out when you are too sore to open the wrapper on the chocolate bar you were saving for a special occasion. (I hate when this happens!)
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    When you look at the floor and notice all the sweat puddled around you!

When you can't lift your arms to take a drink from your water bottle because the weights you were lifting took everything you had!

When your shirt is soaked, completely soaked!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    when you have to get your fiance to help you up EVERY time you sit down...

Moaning every time your muscles flex because they're "good sore"
  • mehmig
    mehmig Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    When you have to ask your husband to stop working and pull your sports bra over your head because you just can't get it off.

NO, That Did NOT happen to me this morning, huh huh.!
  • chelle4282
    chelle4282 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    When your head is in the clouds from all the endorphins... I love that runner's high!
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    When all I want to do is just sit down. No tv. Nothing. Just sit and stare blankly into space.
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    When I can barely hold my water bottle to drink from it!
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    When you slip in the sweat on the floor that has dripped off of you during the workout and almost fall......:laugh:
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    When you wash the clothes in the washer again because you can't reach in and pull them out.
    When shifting gears is nearly impossible.
    (My personal favorite) When the thought of standing up from the toilet makes you hurt so bad you just stay there.
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    When your sports bra makes a "SPLAT!" noise when you peel it off and toss it on the floor before hitting the shower! (Yeah... I sweat a lot during a tough workout)

Totally feel this one!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    forget trying to put on mascara! my shake just trying to type on the key board at work!
  • shellshell43
    shellshell43 Posts: 116
    Options
    When I am cursing Jillian Micheals or Tony Horton as I climb up the basement stairs on my hands and knees because my legs are so weak from all the lunges, jacks, and squats and my knees are so wobbly from the treadmill after all the lunges, jacks, and squats that I cannot make it up the stairs like a normal human. (I work out in the basement)
  • blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    when you finish working out and sit down and when you get back up you can only take a few steps before falling to your hands and knees because your thighs gave out (this happened after the first day of 6 week 6 pack for me I was like DANG! did I really just fall...I was in pain from it, but I couldn't stop laughing because I knew I had gotten an amazing workout and had pushed myself that hard :) )
  • AmyE73
    AmyE73 Posts: 5
    Options
    LOL! I did that the other day when I did my first time on the bike for 45 minutes! I got off and had to hold on to the bike for a minute!