Is it possible to lose 138.8 lbs (63 kg) by Jan 1st 2017?

Options
13»

Replies

• marija09
    marija09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    basically, 1 pound = 3500cal. so if u have a deficit of 800cal for 365 days, u can't lose more than 83 pounds i.e. 37kg. however, as u lose weight your calorie requirements will go down, and you will need to lower your calorie intake to continue losing the same amount of weight as at the beginning.

I think you should aim for 20-30kg a year. that just means an extra year, and seriously, time will fly :) good luck!
  • marija09
    marija09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks all. I guess I didn't look at how unrealistic I was being because I just want to get rid of this weight already! My husband said that when I get back to that then I will be able to go back home and take my toddlers to meet my side of the family who I haven't seen for 3 years. Why are flights to the otherside of the earth so expensive!! Ah well at least I know that I can still get there it might just take a little longer.

that's so sad, u should be able to see your family regardless of your weight. as long as you can fit into one aeroplane chair, which i'm sure you can, you should just go for it! aeroplane prices increase every year :)