Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member
    As a delivery driver, one might think it would happen a lot. Not so much actually...maybe I'm oblivious to it....
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    If I do, it's usually by creeps that only want to hook up, which I'm not into. I've met a few nice guys that were very polite when they flirted & were interested to know me & took the time to because we had common interests. But, I rarely get hit on. Guess guys are scared of redheads, 'cause.. you know, we're crazy apparently haha.
  • justin_1434
    justin_1434 Posts: 686 Member
    Nobody likes me.
  • JFinn26
    If I do, it's usually by creeps that only want to hook up, which I'm not into. I've met a few nice guys that were very polite when they flirted & were interested to know me & took the time to because we had common interests. But, I rarely get hit on. Guess guys are scared of redheads, 'cause.. you know, we're crazy apparently haha.

That being said...id buy you a drink and have some decent convo in a bar and see where it went if I came across you..js...and gingers don't have souls, they steal them from other people :p
  • CTnicktellis
    CTnicktellis Posts: 844 Member
    I don't go out much at least not to bars/clubs but I get hit on a lot. I'm oblivious to it at times but figure it out once the person gets a little more aggressive, verbally and/or physically. It's a good feeling being a guy especially since I'm close to 40 years old...except for when I'm at the gym...then it's annoying.
  • Crhan05
    Crhan05 Posts: 1,608 Member
    I get hit on by elderly men lol
  • AestheticStar
    That being said...id buy you a drink and have some decent convo in a bar and see where it went if I came across you..js...and gingers don't have souls, they steal them from other people :p

I don't mind chit-chat or getting to know someone, but when guys make it obvious they're into sex, that's super annoying. Haha, lieeesss. We are not soul stealers. We're just awesome, haha. :p
  • JFinn26

I don't mind chit-chat or getting to know someone, but when guys make it obvious they're into sex, that's super annoying. Haha, lieeesss. We are not soul stealers. We're just awesome, haha. :p

Agreed...maybe I'm a different breed..but I want to know what makes the hamster wheel turn just a bit before sexytime...don't get me wrong, sexytime is fun, but there's gotta be substance to it...
    There was a time and a place for hookups...college..
  • AestheticStar
    Agreed...maybe I'm a different breed..but I want to know what makes the hamster wheel turn just a bit before sexytime...don't get me wrong, sexytime is fun, but there's gotta be substance to it...
    There was a time and a place for hookups...college..

Getting to know people & make friends is by far more important to me than hook-ups. I've known people that do the whole one-night stand & it's just.. not appealing at all, plus it's risky. I'm more into only being with the person I am romantically involved with for a while. Not all guys are bad, I do admit, I've met some that have been nothing but really cool & just friendly.
    Lol exactly.
  • grandslam1965
    grandslam1965 Posts: 830 Member
    Never
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    I'll hit on you!

Yes, but I'm around a lot of guys every week taking pics. It happens and it's part of the job I deal with. (the best, the groom that kept calling me a milf all night, and the groomsmen that put his room key down my shirt)
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 544 Member
    More flirting toward than really hit on.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Not usually...but had a cute waitress ask me where my date was when I was out with friends. I probably should have followed up...
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    edited February 2016
    Nope :(
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    No but I'm kinda ugly
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Na, people don't even acknowledge me
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    I'd acknowledge you!

YEs.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Never in all of my coming up to 42 years!
  • ActorFighterGuy
    ActorFighterGuy Posts: 465 Member
    edited February 2016
    Nope, never.
  • Awillz_Conqueror
    Awillz_Conqueror Posts: 145 Member
    Yes, in person. On MFP, no.