Bulletproof coffee

Options

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    other then a means to get an insane amount of fat into your diet I don't really see the pint of doing this ...

Because it's yummy and filling, and great for people who don't like eating a meal for breakfast or who don't have the time too :smile:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    other then a means to get an insane amount of fat into your diet I don't really see the pint of doing this ...

Because it's yummy and filling, and great for people who don't like eating a meal for breakfast or who don't have the time too :smile:

nope...
  • katpetal
    katpetal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Its an acquired taste. My mom offered it to me a few months back and I thought it was awful. Now Im drinking it every day as part of a ketogenic diet. I don't think it would be a good idea to add this to a diet that wasn't low carb/high fat. It really does grow on you.
  • Christine_72
    Options

nope...

lol ok. Those are my reasons.

• ndj1979
    Options

nope...

you have yours and I have mine…

totally unnecessary to do ...
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options

nope...

So, up thread you state you don't like coffee but here you're saying it is yummy and filling. Do you either not read what you write or not believe what you like?

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I sipped my friend's bullet proof coffee once. Not bad. I also added oil to my coffee once when I couldn't go to the bathroom. Did the trick.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »

nope...

So, up thread you state you don't like coffee but here you're saying it is yummy and filling. Do you either not read what you write or not believe what you like?

Nice. @_Terrapin_ :neutral:

If you read my post correctly .. You would see thst I said I sub the coffee for protein powder or cacao

• ndj1979
    Options

nope...

If you read my post correctly .. You would see thst I said I sub the coffee for protein powder or cacao

thats not coffee...
  • _Terrapin_
    edited January 2016
    Options

nope...

Okay. So, no coffee and not a BPC. Got it. I can sub the oil with air and sugar for cacao? I mean eventually you realize people aren't drinking 350-500 calories for breakfast this way. Anybody find those benefits of grass fed butter yet?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
  • _Terrapin_
    Options
    this thread will self destruct in less then 5 minutes. . . ..and go. . . .
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    shell1005 wrote: »
    With the guns on that guy.....I'd follow his advice.

Some people succeed in spite of what they do, not because of what they do.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    shell1005 wrote: »
    With the guns on that guy.....I'd follow his advice.

I love his guns, too! <3
  • cathrynsadowski
    cathrynsadowski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You will if ur doing keto
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    I liked it when I was on keto. With MCT oil. You really don't store the fat from MCT the same way as you do other fats. It cleans you out really well, and does help with energy. body builders use it for quick energy.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    3AAnn3 wrote: »
    I liked it when I was on keto. With MCT oil. You really don't store the fat from MCT the same way as you do other fats. It cleans you out really well, and does help with energy. body builders use it for quick energy.

I'm pretty sure that's a myth. An excess of calories in any form will result in weight gain.