Replies

• alafabeta
    alafabeta Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Crop top and belly button ring
  • zakum1
    zakum1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Yep best way to approach him is to approach him. Nothing else really matters. It takes so much pressure off. Good to experience the other side of rejection to see it from the other side.

Sorry serious off now.
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I think bacon might work.

We can make bacon bikinis

YES!!!!!

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    bdgfn wrote: »

ncb8zijvif9x.jpg

I recall a MFP woman posting a selfie like this. That post got removed. I imagine this one will as well :'(

I'm getting freaking old...I was staring at it and thinking "is that raw, and if so, that's just gross"

I hate bacon without a crisp to it.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    srv524 wrote: »
    spelling could be one place to start...

Based on your profile goals and pictures, I would MFP-marry you. $20 please

I better still get a ring damn it
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »

ncb8zijvif9x.jpg

I recall a MFP woman posting a selfie like this. That post got removed. I imagine this one will as well :'(

I'm getting freaking old...I was staring at it and thinking "is that raw, and if so, that's just gross"

totally thought it was just me. No go on raw. Crispy and in a sandwich.... or covered in pancake batter... waffle batter.....
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »

ncb8zijvif9x.jpg

totally thought it was just me. No go on raw. Crispy and in a sandwich.... or covered in pancake batter... waffle batter.....

i thought bacon was only supposed to be crispy :\
  • ashleybreanna13
    ashleybreanna13 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    YyGftWk.gif

• JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options

ncb8zijvif9x.jpg

Screen shot it while you can!
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options

ncb8zijvif9x.jpg

Show boobs
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

ncb8zijvif9x.jpg

lol

• JessicaJS23
    Options

ncb8zijvif9x.jpg

lol

Gah that was FAST!

• provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    @JeffreyMG there is a limp side to that belief.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

ncb8zijvif9x.jpg

lol

Gah that was FAST!

I didn't screen shot them. I enjoy the view but nothing gets downloaded on my computer. B)
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I lose at this one all the time. I know I'm nice, but it doesn't go anywhere.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I was at a bar and a woman sat on my jacket. I asked her if I could grab that jacket, and she turned around and licked my ear. If you are hot, you could try that. She wasn't hot. She shouldn't have tried that. I still have nightmares.
  • JessicaJS23
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I was at a bar and a woman sat on my jacket. I asked her if I could grab that jacket, and she turned around and licked my ear. If you are hot, you could try that. She wasn't hot. She shouldn't have tried that. I still have nightmares.

Omg!! One time about 10 years ago I asked this guy at the bar a question and he leaned down ( I'm a hobbit) and very gently bit my neck right under my ear. I didn't know wether to punch him or climb him like a spider monkey : :# unfortunately for me he had to leave with his friends BUT we are fb friends and I call him Edward.

So men if your hot you could try the love bite thing and see what happens B)
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options

eww... that'll give me nightmares now
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options

Did you shower quickly??!! Oh my gosh EWWW
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options

Omg!! One time about 10 years ago I asked this guy at the bar a question and he leaned down ( I'm a hobbit) and very gently bit my neck right under my ear. I didn't know wether to punch him or climb him like a spider monkey : :# unfortunately for me he had to leave with his friends BUT we are fb friends and I call him Edward.

So men if your hot you could try the love bite thing and see what happens B)

You probably just contributed to at least 5 dudes getting arrested tonight. ..lol