Best way to aproche a women?

Options
1235»

Replies

• djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Getting the attention of a woman is one of the hardest things to do. So you have got to do this...

Pec+pop+of+love.gif
  • motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    kchuskey wrote: »
    You have to have skills. You know like, nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills. Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills!

You could build her a cake or catch her a bass or draw a portrait of her with some sweet shading

• Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    kchuskey wrote: »
    You have to have skills. You know like, nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills. Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills!

You could build her a cake or catch her a bass or draw a portrait of her with some sweet shading

original_character_do_not_steal_by_vurren-d97skqc.png
  • darlenekarst
    darlenekarst Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    No wonder I'm still happily single.
  • Sharkbite2016
    Sharkbite2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How do women like to be aproche the first time?

You say "Roses are red, violets are blue, I have a knife, get in the van."
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    How do women like to be aproche the first time?
    You're making my state look bad... :angry:
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I know all you men say that women are complicated, but we're really not. Say hello, make good conversation, make us laugh, refrain from calling us hot or baby. That's what works on me at least.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I knew a guy years ago who would approach women and simply asked them to have sex. Of course, if you do that nowadays you get arrested. Anyway, he said that he would get slapped in the face 9 out of 10 time. The 10th time, he told me, made the other 9 worthwhile. Just sayin'.
  • Chellellelle
    Chellellelle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hi, fellow Minnesotan and LOL at your Blair Walsh picture. You must have watched the game, too? :p

Just like that. Pretty much the same way you would approach anybody. Say hi, how are you and mention something of mutual interest (or something in the area) to get the conversation going (and keep it going).

Compliments are good, but you can't really hold a conversation by complimenting someone on their hair or eyes.
  • salomongaribay638
    salomongaribay638 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, fellow Minnesotan and LOL at your Blair Walsh picture. You must have watched the game, too? :p

Just like that. Pretty much the same way you would approach anybody. Say hi, how are you and mention something of mutual interest (or something in the area) to get the conversation going (and keep it going).

Compliments are good, but you can't really hold a conversation by complimenting someone on their hair or eyes.

Yes! That's the type a girl any guy what's to meet! Fun friendly and positive! You got all that.
  • Sharkbite2016
    Sharkbite2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Tell them you want to aproche them all night long.
  • Barber_kidd
    Barber_kidd Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Be as upfront & real as you can be & always communicate!!!
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Tell them you want to aproche them all night long.

LOL

yep - so many good ones already covered on here. Has kept me giggling for ages :)

Anyhooo for me back in the olden days a hello would be a good start and then just normal human conversation. No compliment type crap coz that's just uncomfortable.

These days I'm happy with anything - even the crazy truck driver on the road yesterday who started honking so I thought there was a problem with my car - then when I let him pull up next to me to find out what was wrong he made lewd gestures with his mouth.

I cracked up laughing.

He wouldn't have a chance, but it was funny and even slightly flattering. (I'm an older lady - anything is flattering after a certain age)