20 somethings with 50lbs+ to lose

Replies

• Saviik
    Saviik Posts: 46 Member
    Feel free to add me! I started with about 50lbs to lose! I'm at 45 now!
  • Kalona8
    Kalona8 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I'm 27 and need to lose 60-80lbs, I just started to be active on this site again and I would love some new friends! I definitely am going to be logging in a lot and will support everyone in their journey.

Please feel free to add me!
  • sweetsnicks
    sweetsnicks Posts: 1 Member
    Hello all, I'm 28 and I have at least 73 lbs to lose! I have lost 55 lbs so far and need a little supportand motivation to keep me going! I have had this aaccount for ever but never knew how to use this whole community thing, so if anyone would like to add me, idk how, we can continue our journeys together!!!
  • SeizeTheDay2016
    SeizeTheDay2016 Posts: 14 Member
    Hey! I'm 25 with 60 pounds to lose! I'd love to make some new friends! :smile:
  • odawho
    odawho Posts: 21 Member
    Bump
  • blueaerial
    blueaerial Posts: 13 Member
    Hi I'm 25 I've always struggled to lose weight but in the last month I have put my foot down and worked really hard and lost 12 pounds. I'm also a mom my daughter is 2 and I want to make sure I'm healthy for me and for her. If you need new friends and want motivation feel free to add me I would be glad to be there on your journey with you I have 150 to lose good luck!!
  • mcnamer61
    mcnamer61 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey! I joined this site 3 days ago and still haven't a clue how to use it. I'm 25 and would love to lose 50lb. I go to work at 7am and get home most evenings around 8/9pm and I sit at a desk all day!! But no more excuses I'm seriously motivated and determined!! I'd love to make some new friends!
  • ivvassileva
    ivvassileva Posts: 24 Member
    Hey everybody :) Almost 24 here, trying to loose 70lbs. Good luck to everyone and feel free to add me :)
  • HarsimranLitt
    HarsimranLitt Posts: 5 Member
    Hi! I'm 22 with 50 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me :)
  • ebtaylor137
    ebtaylor137 Posts: 32 Member
    Hello! I'm 23 and have nearly seventy pounds to my goal. Always struggled with weight but I really want to make a commitment. I'm breaking it up, I have 13 pounds to my first goal and am excited. I would love to have some friends along the way to motivate each other!
  • odawho
    Bump
  • mahoniaroses
    mahoniaroses Posts: 2 Member
    I'm technically just under this age group, but hopefully that's okay! :) I'm 18 and unsure about my total weight loss goal, but starting at 232 lbs and hoping to at least get down to 160 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • odawho
    Bump
  • novelle21
    novelle21 Posts: 819 Member
    I'm 24 and have 50lbs to lose too!! We can definitely motivate each other :)
  • ladystardvst
    ladystardvst Posts: 5 Member
    24, 5'6"/7", need to lose 100-110lbs, already lost a few. High protein, low carb and fat diet, vegan. Doing yoga and walking. Add me!
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    25 and starting over after falling off track, and pretty hopeful I can make it last this time. :) I have about 60-75 to lose.
  • elyzaaaa
    elyzaaaa Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2016
    20 with 100lbs left to lose. We can do it feel free to add me would love to have a group to keep me motivated :smiley:
  • odawho
    Please feel free to add me guys!! Hope we can all support and motivate each other
  • Hello all! I'm 22 and started my journey almost 2 weeks ago with a goal of 91 pounds to lose! I'm down 10, 81 to go!
  • kmercer4416
    kmercer4416 Posts: 12 Member
    Im 20 with 50-60lbs to lose!