Attention MFP :-) An unofficail Annoucement!

Options

Replies

• Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I saw your post through one of my friends - hoping to add you as a friend!! Your post was wonderful and boy did I need it this morning!! Worked out for 2 hours yesterday, ate under my calories and gained this morning - not exactly the way I wanted to start my day - so thank you for those words of kindness to all! Your wonderful! We all need to hear uplifting words - take a look in the mirror today and make sure you tell yourself what a great person you are and how you had a hand in improving so many peoples day! No small task.....
  • sunshngirl3
    Options
    I am new at this and you gave me the courage to move forward thanks.:smile:
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Soldier Dad Thank you so much for this. I needed this today.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    You are all so very welcome. So proud of you all!
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Excellent post! Thank you for the encouragement!

Katie
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    thank you so so much for making me feel better today, your a true inspiration, i'm sending you back all the love you give out x :love:
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Ed, you are awesome and if I weren't already married I would move to Texas, learn how to knit and marry you.
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I love this post!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Ed, you are awesome and if I weren't already married I would move to Texas, learn how to knit and marry you.

just read this. Actually snorted out loud (that's laugh in Meggers speak!) So glad I stumbled across this post!
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Thank you -- was much needed today!!!
  • SoldierDad
    Options

:-) Very sweet. Yes knitting me a sweater is required for marriage. No one forget that! :-) lol God bless you my friend!
  • Silverstrand
    Silverstrand Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Best. Post. Ever. And right back at you!!! :happy:
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! I don't know you..yet..lol..but I want to. That was so sweet and caring and wonderful. Made me smile, and I dont smile this early in the morning..LOL.You make me believe in possibilities....Have a fantastic day!!!!

that's what I was thinking. A guy who can make me smile in the morning is a special guy! :bigsmile:
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Love this! Very inspirational, Thank you !! :)
  • fitgramma
    fitgramma Posts: 9
    Options
    I just love your announcement. It actually made me smile and laugh. That is an accomplishment. Thanks for making my day a little brighter.
  • Claire739
    Claire739 Posts: 114
    Options
    wow i love this post!

been having a really bad week and this has really pushed up my spirits thank you!
  • mdfeller
    mdfeller Posts: 135
    Options
    Thanks for that!
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!!

Reading your post totally made me smile :smile:
  • FinMcK
    FinMcK Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ed, you are a blessing from the Lord! You really have the gift of encouragement! May God richly bless you and your family and allow you to continue to be an inspiration to others! Hugs to you!!!:flowerforyou:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Ed, you are a blessing from the Lord! You really have the gift of encouragement! May God richly bless you and your family and allow you to continue to be an inspiration to others! Hugs to you!!!:flowerforyou:

God bless!