Looking For Keto Friends!

Options
Hi! I started ketogenic diet in November of last year but have not been consistent. I have lost 46 lbs since then but have recently started gaining a little weight. I have not tracked consistently before but i will be starting to track on MFP to see if i can get the weight loss started again. I'm looking for some friends to keep me accountable.

Replies

• kanda2005
    kanda2005 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi- I'm doing keto.. I'll help you if you help me :)
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    I suggest you check out the main low-carber forum group in MFP. It's usually where all the Ketofiles hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Ditto ladipoet; it's a very helpful group!
  • Miss_TeaPot
    Miss_TeaPot Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Keto here!
  • WhatLouAte
    WhatLouAte Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Keto here too :)
  • romaimemaine2001
    romaimemaine2001 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much everyone for responding and the referral to the other group!! Im excited!!!
  • bigianmma
    bigianmma Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm following the Dukan/Keto too, feel free to add me if you'd like some advice, recipes or motivation :)
  • Mozzie610
    Mozzie610 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also doing keto! Feel free to add me!
  • 2016TheNewMe
    2016TheNewMe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started on Keto this week. My weigh in days are on Mondays.
  • sbab4
    sbab4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing keto also!
  • RecklessCalamity
    RecklessCalamity Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, any of you. I'm all about the low carb. Just send a message please if you add me so I will know who you are.
  • reisbaron
    reisbaron Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress. 46# in such a short time is no joke. I'm back on keto after a horrific holiday season. I used the keto calculator on Reddit to come up with my macros to track in MFP: http://keto-calculator.ankerl.com/

Not sure if it's on your radar, but it helped me get my target numbers together. With your level of weight loss you will definitely need to recalculate your macros if you haven't already done so.
  • johannaswade
    johannaswade Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Keto here too! "Low carb" has always been my go-to, but have only discovered macros this past week.

Have managed to shed about 8kg since Christmas just with low carb (little/no alcohol is probably helping immensely too, lol) and hoping for even better results now (I think) I know the right macro balance for optimal weight loss
  • lorilwayne2
    lorilwayne2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Starting over last week with paleo/ primal eating. It is a lifestyle modification versus a diet or thats what Im telling myself
  • ucalegon
    ucalegon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I do keto as a lifestyle and love new friends!
  • losingpartofme
    losingpartofme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Glad i found this , ive been lookig for people eating the same and I would love new ideas and accountability .
  • tiffanysotoxo
    tiffanysotoxo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Keto here too!
  • ashleybarcus
    ashleybarcus Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been keto(first time) for 16 days now and lost 10lbs exactly so far. Helloooo :)
  • peanutbutterlover21
    Options
    Hi, I just started keto this week. Would love some support and guidance too.
  • djgloc25
    djgloc25 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! Keto-ing here!