Options
    This is the wrong thing to read at 3am ! Now I want pizzaaaaa :p
    I am really sorry :(
  • atwaa958
    atwaa958 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    I fail to see a problem.

I think eating pizza is a big problem :)
  • atwaa958
    Options
    lainy1979 wrote: »
    Mmmm pizza is my favourite of all the foods

Respect <3
  • atwaa958
    Options
    angjay233 wrote: »
    Pizza is life lol

Morethan life <3
  • atwaa958
    Options
    i make my own pizza using the flat out multigrain flat bread. it only has 100 calories and then i can add my own sauce, cheese, and toppings. it's a healthier alternative for a bonafide pizza addict who is trying to lose weight!

I can't make it but great work girl B)
  • atwaa958
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    And why would you stop? Moderation my friend, moderation. You can eat anything you want just use good judgment, like ordering a slice or a small pie instead of a large. Opt to make your own. Good luck man!

Wtf slice !!!! R u kidding man :):)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    It's all relative man. Have you ever seen a NY slice?

Now that's Amore!

ls.jpg
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    The pizza pie, she’s a gift from the gods! They smiled down on us from high upon mount Olympus a gifted to the human race a piece of heaven that we can eat. Never forsake the pie!
  • atwaa958
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    The pizza pie, she’s a gift from the gods! They smiled down on us from high upon mount Olympus a gifted to the human race a piece of heaven that we can eat. Never forsake the pie!

Hahahahahahahaahahaha great words but also one slice is not enough :)
  • atwaa958
    Options
    Lunch today was a slice of Whole Foods pizza and a big salad - it was delicious, and under 500 calories!

That's good but one slice is not enough for me o:)o:)
  • atwaa958
    Options
    I feel your pain, I love pizza, order it when I am drunk and me and my brother order in Pizza hut every week. I'm trying to just allow one every fortnight for now or just buying shop ones and eating half.
    Hahaahahaa pizza is life so we can't do anything >:)
  • Buckeye_Dave
    Buckeye_Dave Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    add beer or wine and I will come join you. YUM!

This!
  • atwaa958
    Options
    Um...maybe stop buying pizza

michael-jordan-the-shrug.jpg

Hahahahahaa its not that easy man :(
  • atwaa958
    Options
    add beer or wine and I will come join you. YUM!

Hahahahahahahahaha i got the beer and wine come and join me ;)
  • atwaa958
    Options
    Scamd83 wrote: »
    I'm sure I remember reading recently a very good tennis player (possibly Novak Djokovic) used to eat pizza before playing tennis. So there's that.

So that i will not stop eating pizza B)
  • atwaa958
    Options
    Even if you stay within your calorie limit pizza every day is bad. What is bad is the combination of fats and carbs together in a pizza (carbs through glycolysis is the default energy producer. Thus all the fats get stored. And plus if there's extra carbs that you consume per day they will be converted to fat). Either you go low carb or you go low fat. Pizza, pasta etc generally is high in both.
    My way to combat this .... since I am in a ketogenic diet these days
    1. There is a recipe for cauliflower pizza crust that is delicious. I was skeptical at first until I tasted it. Since I am on a ketosis diet I add all the fats, cheese, meat on top of the crust and bake it for 20 minutes and I now have pizza
    2. A pizza crust made out of almond flour and psyllium husk. Yummmmm
    If you look around the web you can ding alternatives.

OR
    Do the normal pizza dough with no cheese, fats, very little meat with lots of vegetables.

thanks for ur help <3<3
  • atwaa958
    Options
    What's wrong with pizza? Keep eating it. Don't limit yourself.

Il will do that bro B)
  • Nell8i8
    Nell8i8 Posts: 61 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    1. There is a recipe for cauliflower pizza crust that is delicious. I was skeptical at first until I tasted it. Since I am on a ketosis diet I add all the fats, cheese, meat on top of the crust and bake it for 20 minutes and I now have pizza
    YES! Here it is I love it! Try it!
    http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Low-Carb-Cauliflower-Crust-Pizza-Recipe-30739512
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I make pita pizzas. I just take a whole grain pita and add all the pizza goodness and pop in the oven until the cheese is melted and I like it better than regular pizza now
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Even if you stay within your calorie limit pizza every day is bad. What is bad is the combination of fats and carbs together in a pizza (carbs through glycolysis is the default energy producer. Thus all the fats get stored. And plus if there's extra carbs that you consume per day they will be converted to fat). Either you go low carb or you go low fat. Pizza, pasta etc generally is high in both.
    My way to combat this .... since I am in a ketogenic diet these days
    2. A pizza crust made out of almond flour and psyllium husk. Yummmmm
    If you look around the web you can ding alternatives.

OR
    Do the normal pizza dough with no cheese, fats, very little meat with lots of vegetables.

Barely any of this is true. You can eat pizza every day as long as it fits in your macros and micros. Carbs are the default energy, yes, but if you're still in a calorie deficit this doesn't matter because your body will use up whatever food you've eaten (be it carbs, fat or protein) then use up your fat stores, making you lose weight. You could literally eat pure sugar and butter and still lose weight as long as you're under calories - though you'd feel terrible and wouldn't get the right nutrients! Extra carbs will not be turned into fat if you eat less calories than you burn. If you're over calories then it doesn't matter if you went over on carbs, fat or protein - you'll gain the same amount of weight either way.
    You do not have to go low carb or low fat to lose weight. This is not necessary.