I REALLY need to lose weight in 14 Days!!!

Options

Replies

• ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    not a fan of rushing weight loss!
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    What's a TROLL? Can I be a troll? Do trolls lose weight really fast? Is there a troll diet that is magical and will make me skinny? Why am I just now hearing about this? Do trolls lose or loose wait or weight? I gotta know...
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    What's a TROLL? Can I be a troll? Do trolls lose weight really fast? Is there a troll diet that is magical and will make me skinny? Why am I just now hearing about this? Do trolls lose or loose wait or weight? I gotta know...

lol
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    funny-pictures-troll-car-hating.jpg
  • Therapist_mama
    Therapist_mama Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted".

Looks a lot like a troll has been aboard this community forum!
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Heck if there is an answer to the op's question I would love to know it.
    PLUS I want to know if there is a yummy FOOD that I can eat all day that has negative calories and/or makes me lose weight whenever I eat it.

Thank you.
  • tim_jennings
    tim_jennings Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose a bunch of weight quick is what got many of us here in the first place. That mindset is short sighted, and it sets up a pattern that causes weight GAIN over time.

I've been using the analogy of a budget when people ask me how I've gotten back in shape. If you like to spend money but don't keep any track of what you make and what you spend, you will have financial problems. If you spend more than you make using credit, you'll have a huge financial problem.

The same goes for food. If you like to eat but don't keep track of what you eat (take in) and how much you exercise (spend) and you will end up with a weight problem.

The fix is also similar. People who have financial troubles put themselves on a strict budget and eventually over time they get out of trouble. Put yourself on a good calorie budget and eventually over time you will be rid of your weight problem.

You can't fix either problem in 2 weeks.

Just say no. Stay on a calorie budget for the rest of your life.

When I decided to change my lifestyle I came up with this same analogy. If you don't spend more than you earn, you will save money. If you budget your calories like you budget your money, you will loose weight.

After having been very obese for many years, I am finally loosing weight consistantly and now I am living my life, rather than eating my way through it.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    You can dress, stand, suck it all in, and wrap it up to look thinner.
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    the head weighs about 10 pounds... I am sure you could do without?

Haha Freckleface I just tried to catch that bug! I thought how do i have a bug on my computer. lol

hahahaha... I know! I was reading this and my hubby said, "oh hunny, just a sec, I'll get it!"... hahahahaha
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options

Haha Freckleface I just tried to catch that bug! I thought how do i have a bug on my computer. lol

haha yeah! That dam bug got me too!!!!!
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    the head weighs about 10 pounds... I am sure you could do without?

LMAO..... :laugh:

HAHAHA
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    To those saying she'll harm her body, are you having a laugh?!!

Isn't being overweight/obese harming your body for like a very long period of time? She's wanting a quick fix for i'm guessing a special occasion, so what's 14 days extreme dieting in comparison to months (or most likely years) of feeding your body too many calories!?

No one's telling her NOT to lose weight. We just want her to do it a way that's safe and healthy for her, both physically and mentally. :flowerforyou:

Some are telling her she'll harm her body, which overweight people are doing anyway, so rings of being hypocritical in my view.

Yeah, I have to agree with you on this one. I also don't get the whole wolf pack mentality. Where's the support?
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    To the OP, my advice would be to drink LOADS of water (like, 100 ounces a day), wear a waist trimmer belt when you can, limit your sodium, eat mostly veggies and fruit. Also, exercise as much as you can.
  • LacieLamp
    LacieLamp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Invest in a pair of Spanx.....:wink:
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options

Isn't being overweight/obese harming your body for like a very long period of time? She's wanting a quick fix for i'm guessing a special occasion, so what's 14 days extreme dieting in comparison to months (or most likely years) of feeding your body too many calories!?

Studies have shown for years that there's more damage to the heart, vascular system, and many other body system in the crash-diet/gain back cycle than in staying a consistent weight, even obese. Lose weight, yes. But she's setting herself up for many problems if she starts such a cycle.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    That is easy! I dropped 14 lbs in a day but you have to be about 9 months pregnant for this to happen...

:laugh:
    Well, there's something for me to look forward too lol
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options

So... She's already harming her body by being over weight.... why shouldn't she ALSO harm her body by starving it for 14 days?
    Oh yeah.... because two wrongs have NEVER made a right.
  • rosadona
    rosadona Posts: 36 Member
    Options

are you serious? being overweight is a body in a state of unbalance, the way to fix that is not by throwing it in another extreme state of unbalance. if you mess with your metabolism too much (by either way too much food or way too little) it harms your body's ability to regulate and get to a healthy weight that will be sustainable.
  • justavoice1989
    justavoice1989 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i tried this one diet called hcg diet under dr. simmons diet plan... it limits you to 500 calories a day and youre "supposed" to lose 1-2 pounds a day on average. only problem is it is HARD. especially if you dont buy the hcg hormone drop... its really hard and definitely not safe..... i find this site to be better. i did that diet one day and quit the very next lol... so up to you. but nothing is worth losing that much weight in such little time.
  • justavoice1989
    justavoice1989 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose a bunch of weight quick is what got many of us here in the first place. That mindset is short sighted, and it sets up a pattern that causes weight GAIN over time.

I've been using the analogy of a budget when people ask me how I've gotten back in shape. If you like to spend money but don't keep any track of what you make and what you spend, you will have financial problems. If you spend more than you make using credit, you'll have a huge financial problem.

The same goes for food. If you like to eat but don't keep track of what you eat (take in) and how much you exercise (spend) and you will end up with a weight problem.

The fix is also similar. People who have financial troubles put themselves on a strict budget and eventually over time they get out of trouble. Put yourself on a good calorie budget and eventually over time you will be rid of your weight problem.

You can't fix either problem in 2 weeks.

Just say no. Stay on a calorie budget for the rest of your life.