Looking for Motivated Friends!

Options

Replies

• QweeniB
    QweeniB Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm just starting back up with MFP and am trying to loose about 30lbs...Need some support buddies! Feel free to add me.
  • leira_T
    leira_T Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am trying to lose the 10 lbs that I have gained over the past few years. I work out faithfully but have slacked with my die. Although I eat very healthy, my portion sizes are too big and I snack to much. I'm always open to new friends to help and be helped by! Feel free to add me
  • leira_T
    Options
    ***diet***
  • mferencevich
    mferencevich Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi... My name is Mark and I want to lose some weight so I can run a little faster for a 5K time this year... Please add me if you would like. :)
  • iShineBright_27
    iShineBright_27 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    leira_T wrote: »
    Hey! I am trying to lose the 10 lbs that I have gained over the past few years. I work out faithfully but have slacked with my die. Although I eat very healthy, my portion sizes are too big and I snack to much. I'm always open to new friends to help and be helped by! Feel free to add me

Hahaha I was the same, portion size was too big and I smacked way too much. Especially when trail mix is in the mix...it's game over for the bag haha.
    I'll add you! Hopefully we can help each other down this journey
  • Nell8i8
    Nell8i8 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am a former marathon runner that has fallen way off her game after a knee injury. My knee went and so did the rest of my body it seems. lol I'm back to kick it's *kitten* into shape. :D I will send a request feel free to add!
  • ayshad909
    ayshad909 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Snow day
  • leira_T
    Options
    Ahh trail mix... One of my biggest weaknesses!
  • AntwoneWalters
    AntwoneWalters Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What up. Lets Connect.
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    leira_T wrote: »

Hahaha I was the same, portion size was too big and I smacked way too much. Especially when trail mix is in the mix...it's game over for the bag haha.
    I'll add you! Hopefully we can help each other down this journey

Same here, darn trail mix!
  • erigann
    erigann Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Would also love to find friends with open food diaries so I can peruse them for ideas
  • crazydogladyjess
    crazydogladyjess Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, motivated friends make all the difference on mfp!
  • scon37
    scon37 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for motivated friends with open food diaries. Add me for mutual support
  • Alejandraoropeza98
    Alejandraoropeza98 Posts: 30 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Just looking for some friends that are always on. There to motivate, help, and have fun on MFP!

I've been on MFP for a long time but never really reached out to get more active friends but really would love to meet new people!

My goals right now are to maintain mostly, gain muscle and lean. What's yours? Feel free to add me and tell me what your goals are and maybe we can help each other out!

Hello..I'm Alejandra and I'm looking for motivate friends..I having a very hard time losing weight..
  • Alejandraoropeza98
    Options
    jessaha wrote: »
    Feel free to add me, motivated friends make all the difference on mfp!

Sorry but how I add people here
  • Alejandraoropeza98
    Options
    How. Add people in here
  • laural121
    laural121 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    More friends the merrier, feel free to add me
  • markyy29
    markyy29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My Name is Mark. Im pretty active on here and love to cheer everyone on. I dont have a huge friends list so please feel free to add me. Im also a Chef by trade so if you need any tips in the kitchen , please feel free to ask. Im pretty active being a big guy, i try and get to the gym 3 to 4 times a week and love hiking when weather permits. Looking forward to meeting new people. I reside in Nevada, USA
  • Rfilley
    Rfilley Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Returning to MFP after being gone for quite a while. Very determined to be the healthiest that I can be. I love cooking, trying new recipes and work outs. Would like to build a network of motivational peeps! But I don't know how to add ;) Can anyone help?? Thanks and let's do this!
  • abertrand87
    abertrand87 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i need more too. I have 6-7 pounds left but they are the most stubborn! add me if you like :)