Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Where do you carry your weight?

2»

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Belly, hips, butt and thighs.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Belly and upper arms. :(
  • lightmouse
    lightmouse Posts: 175 Member
    Belly. And that's literally it. So I'll put on 1.5 stone (like I have since my profile pic) feel awful and all I get is "you don't need to lose weight" because I'm hiding my flabby stomach under clothes so all you see are my skinny arms and legs. HATE it
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Thighs and butt. I swear I'm going to have 6 pack abs before any fat comes off my thighs and butt.
  • court161
    court161 Posts: 12 Member
    Just my stomach, small everywhere else.
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Ugh, at home, at work, all around town. It's exhausting! B)
  • kelleymporter
    kelleymporter Posts: 4 Member
    Sounds like a lot of you are with me on this... my weight is on my stomach! I have other problem areas but this is the main one!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Face and belly. The rest of me is thin/muscular.

I have a large chest too, but apparently that is not actually fat, since even with major weight loss, it is not going anywhere. :)
  • zira91
    zira91 Posts: 670 Member
    belly, hip and thigh.. :#
  • chastity0921
    chastity0921 Posts: 209 Member
    Boobs and belly. Jealous of all you butt and thigh ladies!
  • Traveler120
    Traveler120 Posts: 712 Member
    Boobs, belly and arms. I'm down to 124 lbs, 5'5" and STILL have to lose about 5-7 more lbs to see my abs and have nicer arms. Meanwhile, my butt is flat and a bit deflated. If only I could take the fat in my belly, arms and a bit of boob and transfer it to my butt, I'd be perfect and wouldn't need to lose any more.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Arms and face, but ever since I had my 3rd baby, I'm adding stomach to the list.
  • ptenyak
    ptenyak Posts: 1 Member
    belly. What little weight I have lost seems to be from my butt which I really didnt want to lose! I think the belly is the hardest fat to get rid of - especially the older I get :neutral:
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    I would say thighs and hips. Maybe my butt but I like it how it is! I would say tummy but after four babies the skin is so saggy there it's hard to tell. My upper body is pretty slim and muscular at this point.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Saddlebags, arrrgh
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    all over.
  • steponebyone
    steponebyone Posts: 123 Member
    jaga13 wrote: »

Good one! Haha
  • steponebyone
    steponebyone Posts: 123 Member
    Everywhere, but mainly my thighs and butt. I'm so sad because when I gained 20lbs a year ago, I got so much cellulite on my legs! Like way too much. It's embarrassing. Then I lost 15lbs on MFP and it's still there. My legs are smaller but the bumps remain. Hmm, maybe time to start weight training or something!
  • deanaferrari
    deanaferrari Posts: 18 Member
    All over. The strangest thing is losing weight in my feet though. At my thinnest, I wear a size 6 in shoes.

I thought I was just imagining it - or that maybe my shoes were getting stretched out (which may still be it) - but I have lost 3 inches off my ankles already so I imagine my feet too have shrunk.

As for where I carry my weight -- all over but it's most accumulated around the hips and thighs :(
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    jaga13 wrote: »

Brilliant! And agreed! I just crossed 70 lbs lost this month. That's like a gigantic bag of dog food AND a large ba of dog food. I looked at my 50 lb bag of dog food when I came in the door today after taking a hike with a significant elevation gain this afternoon, and it kind of amazed me that last year I was hauling the equivalent of that bag and a half up and down that same hike. No wonder it feels so much easier now!