What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• sthoma13
    sthoma13 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Love using HEB ultra thin h7wuimfz6dbed.jpegwhole wheat crusts to make fun flatbread pizzas!
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    td0d0lkce2ep.jpg
    Chicken, spinach and ricotta spaghetti squash boats.
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Some homemade treats from a friend: matcha cookies and white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies, as well as Earl Grey cakes. Bought some fancy matcha chocolates, which eat almost like ice cream. Pricey, but some of the best chocolates I've ever had.

2tyk6v0r37l3.jpg
    pdoaybrefizi.jpg
    nfzurccqpb4f.jpg
  • zira91
    zira91 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Acg67 wrote: »
    General tso's, cheddar scallion yeasted waffles

IMG_20150603_193951.jpg

That looks really good! do you have the recipe for the General Tso chicken???
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    1zcle0l.jpg

Salmon Tostadas
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    1zcle0l.jpg

Salmon Tostadas

Sorry but I laughed.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Chicken fried steak, chicken wings, roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon, and roasted green beans. zbti6acdnghe.jpg
  • thrashscara
    thrashscara Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Here's my bacon burger & sweet potato fries! All handmade, and I didn't eat the bun! It was soo good, and glad i didn't get a takeaway!

ZIvprq7.jpg
  • inskydiamonds
    Options

Sorry but I laughed.

OK - it tasted good.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I tried a Blue Apron meal the other night (my Father in Law got the service for Christmas and didn't think he would eat this one). Salmon with salsa verde over farro, orange and spinach salad. It was tasty and I like the concept of shipping all the ingredients needed for the meal to your door, but it comes out to about $10/person/meal and I think that's a little pricey especially since I like to cook and would still have to go to the store for other food for the week and for the family. I could see using it more when it was just my husband and I, when we ate out more.
    pe91a2ukn21b.jpg
    dgsxveugbt3z.jpg

• WinoGelato
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    1zcle0l.jpg

Salmon Tostadas

Sorry but I laughed.

Why?
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    1zcle0l.jpg

Salmon Tostadas

Sorry but I laughed.

Why?

That's what I'm wondering too. Is there something funny about food?
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    1zcle0l.jpg

Salmon Tostadas

Sorry but I laughed.

Why?

It was a photo of your meal at first, but it is now showing a photo of houses.

• WinoGelato
    Options
    irenehb wrote: »
    1zcle0l.jpg

Salmon Tostadas

Sorry but I laughed.

Why?

Really? I see salmon tostadas?

• inskydiamonds
    edited January 2016
    Options
    irenehb wrote: »
    1zcle0l.jpg

Salmon Tostadas

Sorry but I laughed.

Why?

Really? That's bizarre. I see the tostadas and I just checked in another browser and still see the tostadas and another computer and still see tostadas. What is tinypic doing?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I was seeing a house, lol. Now I see tostadas.
  • mikeastarcher
    mikeastarcher Posts: 42 Member
    Options
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Egg fried green beans

uf1rtge8kmg8.jpg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options

Really? That's bizarre. I see the tostadas and I just checked in another browser and still see the tostadas and another computer and still see tostadas. What is tinypic doing?

Yea, I saw a picture of houses when you first posted as well and was a little confused.
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I tried a Blue Apron meal the other night (my Father in Law got the service for Christmas and didn't think he would eat this one). Salmon with salsa verde over farro, orange and spinach salad. It was tasty and I like the concept of shipping all the ingredients needed for the meal to your door, but it comes out to about $10/person/meal and I think that's a little pricey especially since I like to cook and would still have to go to the store for other food for the week and for the family. I could see using it more when it was just my husband and I, when we ate out more.
    Blue Apron has been pretty nice for my husband and I. It stops us from going out to eat more and the cost fits that replacement. (Well we could go out or make a dinner we already paid for that could spoil if we don't make it tonight). They always send dishes I would never have thought. Polenta? I've never heard of until we had it in our meal. It also helps my husband make dinners. He is not very skilled in the kitchen and hates shopping so this allows him to make a dinner or two. Nothing like having a hot dinner ready when you get home from a crabby day at work.

Its not very practical for families larger than 2 though some of the dishes listed as 2 servings make far more than we can finish in one sitting.