Replies

• QueenofHearts023
    QueenofHearts023 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I had leftovers. Bbq beef stir fry.
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Protein french toast with 92g of egg whites :)
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower supreme pizza casserole.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    my usual smoothie... banana, milk, yogurt, frozen fruit, kale and oj
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,014 Member
    Options
    Avocado toast with freshly ground pepper.

That sounds awesome!

I had a boiled egg and blackberries. Plus coffee with sugar and half and half.
  • 75in2013
    75in2013 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    One capuccino
  • kmsoucy457
    kmsoucy457 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    steel cut oats (They keep so well that I cook a big batch to last thru the week) with 1 TBS each natural PB and jam
  • DanyellMcGinnis
    DanyellMcGinnis Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    First breakfast (7AM): 6 oz unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 tbsp protein powder, 1/2 tbsp PB2, 1/2 tbsp cacao powder, 1/2 tsp matcha, 1/2 tsp greens powder, 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries (blended, no sweetener)

Second breakfast (11 AM): 1/3 cup extra thick rolled oats, 2 tbsp chia seeds, 2 tbsp walnuts, 1/4 cup frozen blueberries, cinnamon (no sweetener)

(I just do better eating more frequently. It means I have to exercise a lot at night but I'm cool with that.)
  • jessicaeccles
    jessicaeccles Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had a slice of whole wheat toast with two over easy eggs on top and some sriracha on it! Im a savory breakfast gal!
  • smcrimmon84
    smcrimmon84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I had dry cereal (multigrain cheerios) and strawberries.

I usually have Greek yogurt!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I broke my fast at 1 pm today. No food in the house so I made a shake with Quest peanut butter protein powder, 12g of powdered pb, 10g oats, 100g 0% fage, 5g unsweetened cocoa, cinnamon, walden farms chocolate sauce, sea salt, xanthan gum, and stevia.

I had no idea you could buy xanthan gum and add it to your food purposefully! learn something new everyday.

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Today: Greek yogurt with cinnamon chex mixed in it. (some days I also have fruit with this or granola instead of chex)

Yesterday: Egg whites scrambled with shredded cheese on toast. (sometimes I add bacon to this)
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    In a shallow bowl I put a tortilla break two eggs on top add a teaspoon of water put a cover on it in the oven at 350F for about 10 minutes or until the eggs are done pull it out take the cover off slice some avocado add a tablespoon of salsa. My favorite breakfast!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I made some of these. It's a pretty nice mix.
  • acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    A serving of banana bread baked oatmeal. I made this recipe and froze the individual servings so that I could reheat it at work.
  • BenOsen3
    BenOsen3 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    2 eggs/2 egg whites, sautéed veggies with hot sauce in a tortilla
  • brandigyrl81
    brandigyrl81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Lender's bagel w/ brown sugar and cinnamon cream cheese

Other times I'll have:
    Corn flakes w/ raisins and 2 boiled eggs
    Plain Instant Oatmeal w/ raisins, butter, and sugar
    Apples w/ peanut butter
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    We bought a Vitamix in december and i'm not over the novelty, 4-5 mornings out of 7 it's some variant on a smoothy. this am had pineapple, banana, raspberries, strawberries and greek yogurt with a little water to stretch it (fruit all frozen) 304 calories - fruit varies all the time - I find surprisingly these keep me full most days until lunch and give me good energy levels. the other days i will have gramola milk and fruit, or granola yogurt and fruit. occasionally i'll have an english muffin an egg and cheddar cheese. Always I have coffee or tea