Coffee with 2 tablespoons cream.
  • tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Jimmy Dean Delights Sausage Egg and Cheese English Muffin and coffee
  • emilycat214
    emilycat214 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Raisin bran with lowfat milk and some almonds and walnuts. And coffee. I often have a frozen low-cal breakfast sandwich or wrap. Sometimes a nutrition bar.
  • GUARDiAN_GUiLD
    GUARDiAN_GUiLD Posts: 163 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I had some bacon, scrambled eggs, shredded/hash potatoes, wheat toast, etc...... also had some Middle-Eastern roast beef. ;) Yeah, real good.
  • ModernRock
    ModernRock Posts: 372 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Two eggs over medium topped with .3 serving shredded cheese, serving of Greek yogurt, and half serving dry shredded wheat to munch on my way to work.
  • mis1022
    mis1022 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My go to is steel cut oats with dried fruit and a tablespoon brown sugar.
  • BenOsen3
    BenOsen3 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    mis1022 wrote: »
    My go to is steel cut oats with dried fruit and a tablespoon brown sugar.

I love steel cut oats. Need to eat them more.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    First breakfast - steel cut oats with craisins (overnight crockpot) topped with plain yogurt

Second breakfast - breakfast taco. Corn tortilla, egg/egg white veggie scramble, salsa & cilantro
  • dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat pancakes using Triple Zero yogurt with a smear of peanut butter, 2 slices of deli roast beef, and pepper jack cheese with a drizzle of maple syrup.

Most mornings though I have a chocolate rice cake to calm my stomach, then eat eggs in some form or another at work with a protein shake mid morning.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Homemade baked egg cups
  • eatearth
    eatearth Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Same breakfast I have every morning, 50 grams of Special K Strawberry & Dark Chocolate with 100 ml soy milk -- keeps me full for awhile, and lets me have something sweet in the morning so I'm not craving sweets all day!
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    3 leftover hushpuppies and an orange
  • evayna
    evayna Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Homemade chocolate chia pudding, banana, hard boiled egg, and tea! <3
  • space_case
    space_case Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    1 egg, half a 100 cal whole wheat sandwich thin, and 4 slices turkey bacon. I also have weird work hours today so I will have a "2nd breakfast" which will be a slice of amish baked oatmeal :smile:
  • BenOsen3
    BenOsen3 Posts: 121 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    ground round hamburger patty, an apple and 2 cuties (the fruit)

2nd breakfast shortly: cottage cheese and blueberries
  • upoffthemat
    upoffthemat Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    3 hard boiled eggs, pretty normal breakfast for me as I get up early and eat them at my desk at work. Easy and portable.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    1st breakfast was a 100 calorie Greek yogurt. 2nd breakfast post workout was a zone protein bar.
  • skippygolunks2014
    skippygolunks2014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Jamie Eason's protein cinnamon bread (recipe at bodybuilding.com) Tastes so good at 55 calories and 5 gm protein per piece. And one scoop whey with 1 cup coffee, vanilla, creatine and ice.
  • SuperheroSadie
    SuperheroSadie Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Homemade chapati with peanut butter and black coffee. I'm on a pretty strict budget right now so no fancy food for me haha
  • Ingrids_Oily_Tongue
    Options
    Looking for new breakfast ideas, what did you have for breakfast today. Thanks

2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon, toast with coconut oil and coffee.