Replies

• larali1980
    larali1980 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    IN FOR THE WEDDING DRESS PICS!!!! <3
  • jensauce
    jensauce Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    okay i convinced my mom to send me a pic! excuse the bunchy bottom, i am ridiculously short and this needs about 10 inches taken off the bottom haha! but it was a size 2 and fit perfectly. :) i'm so excited to wear it!!!!

oh and i didn't even bother with hair and makeup that day, as i was only looking for "styles" of dresses (and ended up buying the fifth dress I tried on). so don't judge me!

2w0fydcqi7js.jpg
  • jensauce
    jensauce Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    dmuqfdb8bohw.jpeg
    I'll be happy to show mine! I'm so excited to get it. I went back to purchase it two weeks after Christmas, (this photo) was from then.
    I have lost 5lbs since then, and can't wait to see what it will look like when I get to my goal!

you look amazing, LOVE the dress!!!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    jensauce wrote: »
    okay i convinced my mom to send me a pic! excuse the bunchy bottom, i am ridiculously short and this needs about 10 inches taken off the bottom haha! but it was a size 2 and fit perfectly. :) i'm so excited to wear it!!!!

oh and i didn't even bother with hair and makeup that day, as i was only looking for "styles" of dresses (and ended up buying the fifth dress I tried on). so don't judge me!

2w0fydcqi7js.jpg

It's gorgeous. I love the waistband very chic. What's the back like and what accessories will you wear?
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    jensauce wrote: »
    dmuqfdb8bohw.jpeg
    I'll be happy to show mine! I'm so excited to get it. I went back to purchase it two weeks after Christmas, (this photo) was from then.
    I have lost 5lbs since then, and can't wait to see what it will look like when I get to my goal!

you look amazing, LOVE the dress!!!!

Thank you and you look so gorgeous in yours!