Support For Shorter Ladies? 5' to 5'4?

Options

Replies

• PLTrimble
    PLTrimble Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 5'2 and also have PCOS. My weight is also at its highest ever. I'm looking for a sponsor who I can Tex when I need some support. I would return the favor obviously. I just don't know where to find one. Finding a safe rout to such things can be tricky these days.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,485 Member
    Options
    Hi there are a couple of groups for shorter women.
    Little Women is, I think a general group for if you are losing or maintaining.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/110005-little-women

And
    Petites in Maintenance is for those who have lost and now maintaining, but not exclusively so.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/109137-petites-in-maintenance

Cheers, h.
  • zinaramos3
    zinaramos3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5 even. I am looking to lose 50 pounds by the end of 2016 and another 30 next year, please feel free to add me. Anybody can add the more support the better
  • WarcraftGirl
    WarcraftGirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and need to lose around 30 pounds. Please feel free to add me!
  • Krystal1738
    Krystal1738 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'3 and I weigh 225 :((( I definitely need the support and motivation from other women! We can do this!
  • dirtroadrunner3
    dirtroadrunner3 Posts: 31 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and need to lose 40-50# currently 180# feel free to add me!
    With PCOS and hypothyroidism
  • t4wittma
    t4wittma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 255lbs Eek! :# This is my highest number on the scale ever! I've used MFP on and off over the last two years but I decided I need to get serious about this! My first goal is to get under 200lbs! My ultimate goal is to lose at least 100lbs and create healthier habits! I'm also dealing with PCOS and its a struggle!

Anyone else on instagram? I started an instagram weight loss diary (@trishtransforming) a few days ago to help motivate and hold me accountable!
  • gratefulpraiserofchrist
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and weigh 224.5 !!! This weight gain from the holidays!! Truly want to remain focus, and lose the weight. Need support,truly!!! I know we can do this!!!!!! You can definitely add me!!!
  • jessicabstucki
    jessicabstucki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    24 yrs, 5'4, and 195, looking to get down to 145. Had baby #2, pelvic problems, major depression, heart problems. Now able to do Pilates, easy workouts. Food is my drug, trying to find healthy alternatives.
  • Wendyxyz165
    Wendyxyz165 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'4" and weigh 225 right now. would love to support and vice versa. add me.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and started here at 222lb. I suspect my highest was about 15lb higher. Currently in the high 170s, so about halfway to my goal. It takes time and persistence and consistency. It can be done though!
  • jenn308
    jenn308 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy im 5'2 and weigh 218 now...was 226 (2) weeks ago. I definitely need the motivation and support. Add me to! I am definitely looking for some MFP support :smile:
  • fitmek
    fitmek Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and normally 144-145, but I have gotten up to 151 and even with light exercise, the scale is not budging. I know my thyroid is low, but not quite low enough to go on medication (thank goodness). I know I need to do little things better, like drink more water and get another hour of sleep a night, but ideally, I would like to lose 15 pounds as well. Fingers crossed.
  • Happylybre
    Happylybre Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    5'4" 195lbs ;-( ig:Sonrhiza
  • LucyLydiatt
    LucyLydiatt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and currently weighing 12st 13lbs, hoping to get down to about 9st 7lbs eventually! Feel free to add me, i'm always active!
  • DeetLaReet
    DeetLaReet Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello!! 5'2.5" here. After my babies I have not been able to lose the last 15. Well it used to be 10, then 15, and more like 20 lbs now.
    Please add me. I'm trying to win a weight loss challenge and am so ready to win this thing
  • Justmj77
    Justmj77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and want to lose 40-50 pounds. I also am looking for motivation and support!
  • sophieinfinityevents
    Options
    I'm 5.5" 20 years old, also with PCOS, at the highest I've ever been on the scales, nobody understands how hard it is to constantly crave sugar, have stupidly bad mood swings and work your *kitten* off trying to lose weight and get fit only to sometimes out weight on, I swear people think I'm a secret eater or something, in
  • sophieinfinityevents
    Options
    Looking for other people in the same boat, so we can support eachother :smile:
  • lguidry27
    lguidry27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First day! My doctor downloaded this app to my phone in the middle of my annual exam.
    Help me!