8uic6bslh3tw.jpeg

No filter!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Okays. Please send self worth my way. This be called my being bum fecked by aliens face #Morning(NotReallyIts2pm) #YoureNotMoreAttractiveThanMe,DontEvenTry

atflrw2zkhk1.jpg

8q58ianssfct.png

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy @Timshel_ ? :joy:

<3<3
    <3<3
    <3<3
    <3<3
    <3<3
    <3<3
    <3<3
    <3<3
    <3<3
    <3<3
    <3<3
    <3<3
    <3<3
    <3<3
    <3<3

• jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    When you guys be doing stuff like this to my face, I can't even look in the mirror anymore :scream::astonished::bawling:

And to think...I came to the selfie thread to find self worth :heartbreak::bawling:

:joy:

71wZ7r6.jpg

8q58ianssfct.png
  • jenmar222
    edited January 2016
    Options
    :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

The sad part is, he looks better with my face than I do
  • brillmer87
    brillmer87 Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::joy:

this backfired horribly. LOL
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

You're silly. I like that.
  • brillmer87
    brillmer87 Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    balki.jpg

^ if anyone gets this reference, you go up about 93 points on my cool meter
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    #Transformation & #Motivation. Its taken me a while to be able to post an old picture of myself. it's hard to show that i was actually fat. And sorry for the overwhelming boob shot, but im so happy that im almost at my goal! Since the first photo, i have lost 15lbs (expecially in my thighs and face!) and im no longer wearing only leggings and large sweatshirts! g7oxdbnbbayt.jpeg
  • jenmar222
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Okays. Please send self worth my way. This be called my being bum fecked by aliens face #Morning(NotReallyIts2pm) #YoureNotMoreAttractiveThanMe,DontEvenTry

atflrw2zkhk1.jpg

8q58ianssfct.png

giphy.gif
    @jenmar22 you're a winner any way you put it :lol:
    I'll take your virginity, just sayin' ;)
    Offers to take @jenmar22 's virginity but gets deeeeenied.
    tumblr_n85k6gA6TG1tzyfmgo1_250.gif

Awww fiiiine. You can have my virginity, but be gentle.
  • Negative_X
    Negative_X Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    #Transformation & #Motivation. Its taken me a while to be able to post an old picture of myself. it's hard to show that i was actually fat. And sorry for the overwhelming boob shot, but im so happy that im almost at my goal! Since the first photo, i have lost 15lbs (expecially in my thighs and face!) and im no longer wearing only leggings and large sweatshirts! g7oxdbnbbayt.jpeg

Awesome job! Congrats!
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Negative_X wrote: »

Awesome job! Congrats!
    Holy cow. Great job!

Thank you guys!
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Why is my first thought, "Do you think the horse has noticed a difference?"

Great job!
  • Nitram1994
    Nitram1994 Posts: 27 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    **I guess I shouldn't have posted my pics. If anyone was made uncomfortable, I apologize.**

The pic on the left is me now. The one on the right (2004) is where I'd like to be close to again. I stayed around that size up until a year ago when I gained 45 lbs in 9 months. I turn 40 this year and I'm determined that this will be my year to shine again
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Nitram1994 wrote: »
    2ncforcdq37z.jpg

The pic on the left is me now. The one on the right (2004) is where I'd like to be close to again. I stayed around that size up until a year ago when I gained 45 lbs in 9 months. I turn 40 this year and I'm determined that this will be my year to shine again
    SHIIIIIIIIIIID I love you now! Take your time

Agree with above. I think you look fantastic as is, but best of luck hitting your goal.
  • Nitram1994
    Nitram1994 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nitram1994 wrote: »
    2ncforcdq37z.jpg

SHIIIIIIIIIIID I love you now! Take your time

Thank you, sugar