Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• Forestgirly
    Forestgirly Posts: 2,700 Member
    Options
    #Transformation & #Motivation. Its taken me a while to be able to post an old picture of myself. it's hard to show that i was actually fat. And sorry for the overwhelming boob shot, but im so happy that im almost at my goal! Since the first photo, i have lost 15lbs (expecially in my thighs and face!) and im no longer wearing only leggings and large sweatshirts! g7oxdbnbbayt.jpeg

Can you give me some tips though it's been challenging for me lose weight
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    #Transformation & #Motivation. Its taken me a while to be able to post an old picture of myself. it's hard to show that i was actually fat. And sorry for the overwhelming boob shot, but im so happy that im almost at my goal! Since the first photo, i have lost 15lbs (expecially in my thighs and face!) and im no longer wearing only leggings and large sweatshirts! g7oxdbnbbayt.jpeg

This picture would be SO hot if your bed was made!
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    samikp wrote: »

Its been difficult since im used to being very active in the summertime, but since i didnt get to ride as much this summer, i got stuck with most of my winter fat :( i found that the weight started coming off easier when i managed my food better, and exercised every day even if it was only yoga or 20 crunches. Because its harder for me to get back into routine if i skip a day!
    And other questions id be happy to answer, just inbox :)
  • Forestgirly
    Options

Its been difficult since im used to being very active in the summertime, but since i didnt get to ride as much this summer, i got stuck with most of my winter fat :( i found that the weight started coming off easier when i managed my food better, and exercised every day even if it was only yoga or 20 crunches. Because its harder for me to get back into routine if i skip a day!

Thanks for the tips I exercise like 3 days or 4 days a week and I cut down chocolate and chips though but sometimes I have my cheat days I guess I have to try harder
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I feel so bad everybody lost so much weight and I'm stuck of losing only 4 kg :(

Don't feel that way!! I've only lost 4 lbs the whole time I've been on here. You will do great <3
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    brillmer87 wrote: »
    pv7paxz9qfwk.jpeg

Oh look! Another selfie!

Hahaha
    You're boss.
    i <3 your selfies

it's crazy. how do all the women in this thread have the most stunning eyes ive ever seen!?!?!
    pv7paxz9qfwk.jpeg

Oh look! Another selfie!

Sassy A*s :*

Aren't you guys the best!
  • Forestgirly
    Options
    I feel so bad everybody lost so much weight and I'm stuck of losing only 4 kg :(

Don't feel that way!! I've only lost 4 lbs the whole time I've been on here. You will do great <3
    Thanks darlin but I need to lose 10 kg more to get into shape so it's long way to go
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

You look stunning. Congrats!
  • sabrinasmith7
    Options

You look stunning. Congrats!

Thank you girly!! :)
  • sabrinasmith7
    Options

Thanks for the tips I exercise like 3 days or 4 days a week and I cut down chocolate and chips though but sometimes I have my cheat days I guess I have to try harder

See and i'm having a difficult time giving up certain foods like that lol so good for you! You'll Reach your goal in no time :)
    Occasionally change your exercises up too! Iv noticed before when exercising doing the same thing eventually resulted in a plateau and i had to change stuff to get more change
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    This place just isn't the same anymore... py5a1q3zs76r.jpeg

They need us to do handstands...

Also, if I did handstands in my underwear do you think people would like me more? :disappointed:
  • _Captivated_
    Options
    Snowman selfie! Do you see me?
    5n5qna77cc3m.jpg
  • CurvesCreations22
    CurvesCreations22 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    wespm7cqngue.jpeg
    How I feel after a long Monday
  • Nightmare0624
    Nightmare0624 Posts: 166 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Not from rn but was from earlier today, before I went out to run..tf47ilyky36k.jpg
  • _Captivated_
    Options
    This place just isn't the same anymore... py5a1q3zs76r.jpeg

They need us to do handstands...

Also, if I did handstands in my underwear do you think people would like me more? :disappointed:

I did mine in booty shorts & jack skellington socks- and I got kicked out of this place. Sooooo-- who knows anymore! :disappointed:

Maybe it's the boobs. :disappointed:
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Not from rn but was from earlier today, before I went out to run..tf47ilyky36k.jpg

S'what you run in?! <3
  • Nightmare0624
    Options

S'what you run in?! <3

I ran in the tank top but with an under armor hoody on. On my treadmill. In my cold *kitten* garage lol
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options

S'what you run in?! <3

Great transformation
  • Nightmare0624
    Options
    KD454 wrote: »

S'what you run in?! <3

Great transformation

Huh?
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Ummmm so who had IG so I can just pick and choose whose selfies I want to see? WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE TODAY?????