Lord of the Rings Fitness Challenge #1. The Fellowship of the Ring *

Options
2»

Replies

• taichilass
    taichilass Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Ceratopsy wrote: »
    UPDATE; dwarves are now full. Still looking for more Hobbits and Humans, and of course feel free to join the free people non scoring team.

• taichilass
    taichilass Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well looks like I'm too late to join the challenge but dang this sounds cool
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    taichilass wrote: »
    Well looks like I'm too late to join the challenge but dang this sounds cool
    @taichilass you can still join the challenge on the non scoring team/auditors team. That team is called The Free People of Middle Earth. If you wish to move to an active team put a * beside your name in the Free People thread and if spots open up we will offer them to the * in the order they signed up.

• laurenbowen2904
    laurenbowen2904 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join the challenge?
  • mochapygmy
    Options
    Is it too late to join the challenge?

@laurenbowen2904 No, there are still spots open on the audit team! Follow the link above and read the announcement titled "Rules for living in Middle Earth. Please read this first" to get up to speed.

Welcome!
  • mochapygmy
    Options
    We start on Sunday! The active scoring teams are full but the auditing/ non scoring team is still open. You can indicate if you want to be on an active team if a spot opens up.
  • audubontrail
    audubontrail Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! Please sign me up for the auditing team.
  • mochapygmy
    Options
    @audubontrail glad to have you! Just follow the link in the first post, above and read the "Rules for living in Middle Earth" to get yourself to the audit team.

For everyone else, the audit team is still open to join until Saturday night! The challenge starts Sunday and the group becomes private.
  • mochapygmy
    Options
    Today is the last day to join this challenge as part of the audit group/ audit group member waiting for an active spot on a team to open up.

The group becomes private tomorrow so please join the group and sign up for a team today.

The journey begins tomorrow!
  • Singleys
    Singleys Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Forgive me for posting here. I had to do a search and this is the thread that I was given. I would like to sign up for the next season and\OR follow a thread to watch for sign ups. Can someone direct me?
  • mochapygmy
    Options
    Singleys wrote: »
    Forgive me for posting here. I had to do a search and this is the thread that I was given. I would like to sign up for the next season and\OR follow a thread to watch for sign ups. Can someone direct me?

Hi, @Singleys,

The challenge has started but if you follow the link in the first post to our group and join it. I will approve your request, then you can join the audit team called the Free People of Middle Earth for the rest of this challenge or take an active spot if one opens up.
  • Singleys
    Singleys Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    mochapygmy wrote: »

Hi, @Singleys,

The challenge has started but if you follow the link in the first post to our group and join it. I will approve your request, then you can join the audit team called the Free People of Middle Earth for the rest of this challenge or take an active spot if one opens up.
    mochapygmy wrote: »

Hi, @Singleys,

Thank you @mochapygmy
  • HellyFaye
    HellyFaye Posts: 202 Member
    Options

I would like to second this sentiment.
  • mochapygmy
    Options
    HellyFaye wrote: »

I would like to second this sentiment.

@HellyFaye We are allowing people to join the challenge even though we have started. So just follow the link in the first post to request to join the private challenge group. I will approve it and send you a pm then. :)