Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Crazyfighter99
    Crazyfighter99 Posts: 38 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Add me! I've been doing this now for 55 days straight and I've lost 23 pounds, with about 37 to go. I have an open diary and I'd like some more friends who are on it consistently :)
  • jayveebg
    jayveebg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys whats going on, add me up! My name is Jay and ive been using this app for a long time now and its been going great! Still motivated and pumped!
  • courtmarrow
    courtmarrow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for a few years but have only recently started taking it seriously. Always awesome to have people to talk to about the experience. Add me!
  • AlmostOverTheHill16
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)
  • bfriends4life
    bfriends4life Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I need more motivating friends!!!
  • ren_f1
    ren_f1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am feeling in need of support...would love more friends
  • connieb2015
    connieb2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends and motivation. Just started last week. Gotta getter weight off, A1C down (3 months or going on metformin) and cholesterol under control. Any motivation or support is greatly welcome!
  • kogome
    kogome Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and looking for some friends! Feel free to add me! Let's work together to make 2016 our year :)
  • joelschendel
    joelschendel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just getting back in the swing of things. Could use some active friends to help with motivation. I am on frequently and have an open diary.

Thanks!
  • caliiifornia
    caliiifornia Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me :)
  • kikela25
    kikela25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New here (as far as taking things seriously) and need motivation and advice! Thank You!
  • nickimassee
    nickimassee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes please!
  • KendraMonster
    KendraMonster Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Very new to this site, would love friends for encouragement and support! Will be on fitbit as soon as my package arrives aswell :smile:
  • Lallen377
    Lallen377 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Definitely
  • eemmaatt33
    eemmaatt33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just joined MFP.

My goal is to lose 10kgs. I'd like to have more friends because we can keep each other motivated with our progress.

Thanks, Emma.
  • estdebby
    estdebby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Love to add friends on this healthier life style journey. I also live around North-Hollywood ! Hoping to hit it off with someone and have a buddy in this!
  • tcthept1
    tcthept1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    always looking to add people who a) actually interact b) can have a bit of a laugh as well. losing weight is a hard enough journey sometimes so why not make it as fun as possible
  • helenpain
    helenpain Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Heya, I'm new to MFP, but I've been working out for quite a long time. The problem is that I find lifting much easier than eating clean and when it comes to chocolate and beer I just can't help it. Hopefully with this app(and you guys) I'll finally see what I look like at my best =)
  • mickeyskinnyjeans
    mickeyskinnyjeans Posts: 23 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I am in a sad spot where all my pals went inactive except for two. Need a new set of supportive pals. Feel free to add me as I try this get fit thing again. I am in TEXAS.