Recommend a good sports bra for big chest

2»

Replies

• acia90
    acia90 Posts: 74 Member
    Victorias Secret... the incredible (front zip) or knockout. Both work great for me (38DD currently).

Whatever you go with, aim to get a front close or one that goes on like a normal bra. The over the head ones are a huge pain!
  • jackjackattck
    jackjackattck Posts: 117 Member
    Victoria's Secret VSX all the way!! They're pricey, but super high quality so they last a long time. And really comfortable.

I agree with the clasp at the front, much easier to get on and off. :)
  • JPearl44
    JPearl44 Posts: 13 Member
    Go to the Title 9 catalog for sports bras that "ban the bounce" and still look good enough to wear under work clothes!
  • Roeder1122
    Roeder1122 Posts: 25 Member
    I wear a 44DDD I currently have a sports bra but its getting too uncomfortable. I was looking at the clasp back yesterday. One thing I ABSOLUTELY HATE is when the back rides up to my neck. OK, I'll check out a few websites and stores. Thanks for the information ladies!
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Roeder1122 wrote: »
    I wear a 44DDD I currently have a sports bra but its getting too uncomfortable. I was looking at the clasp back yesterday. One thing I ABSOLUTELY HATE is when the back rides up to my neck. OK, I'll check out a few websites and stores. Thanks for the information ladies!

If it's shifting up in the back, make sure you re-measure before you buy another bra: http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/ . It sounds like the 44 band is too big--you could have lost in your ribcage. Since the band is what gives you the majority of your support, it needs to be right. I generally lose more in the ribcage than in the bust, so I end up having to go up in the cup & down in the band.
  • insearchofcheese
    insearchofcheese Posts: 45 Member
    Enell! Does wonders holding in my 38H. Pricey, but worth it.
  • Roeder1122
    Roeder1122 Posts: 25 Member
    amyk0202 wrote: »
    Roeder1122 wrote: »

If it's shifting up in the back, make sure you re-measure before you buy another bra: http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/ . It sounds like the 44 band is too big--you could have lost in your ribcage. Since the band is what gives you the majority of your support, it needs to be right. I generally lose more in the ribcage than in the bust, so I end up having to go up in the cup & down in the band.
    No its not shifting. You know the shorts bras that have the ) ( in the back. I hate ) ( at my neck it bothers me