Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

OK Ladies

KD454
KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
If you are going to wear yoga pants that fit you so tight when you bend over I can see your pretty pink thong through the fabric, please don't get mad when you catch me looking..... I may be polite, but I am a man.

Replies

• Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,770 Member
    :D
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    :D>:)
  • FadedGoddess325
    FadedGoddess325 Posts: 9 Member
    I say let her get mad... at the end of the day, she still wore the pants in public and looking isn't a crime. Maybe she'll choose more wisely next time she goes out!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Nope. Sorry, you are a grownup person and fully in control of where you put your eyes. No one else is in control of your actions.
  • tsalagirose
    tsalagirose Posts: 97 Member
    I think it's funny when they get so upset when people are staring at them, if you know it's see-through don't be so surprised when you find yourself being stared at like a 8 oz filet mignon steak. I personally love my sweatpants, I'm not there to impress anyone.
  • _HunterKiller_
    _HunterKiller_ Posts: 544 Member
    KD454 wrote: »
    If you are going to wear yoga pants that fit you so tight when you bend over I can see your pretty pink thong through the fabric, please don't get mad when you catch me looking..... I may be polite, but I am a man.

Well some advice for next time...take pics! :D

• KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member

Video is better....especially when she's on the leg abductor machine :D
  • plm209
    plm209 Posts: 222 Member

Or the lying leg curl machine... Just sayin'
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member

I'm a huge fan of leggings, but I check myself from ALL angles before leaving the house in them B)

• _HunterKiller_
    _HunterKiller_ Posts: 544 Member

Haha that works :D

• LindsayB072
    LindsayB072 Posts: 399 Member
    If I'm going to leave the house in leggings or yoga pants, my butt needs to be covered by a long shirt or sweater! Those leggings are completely see through in the right lighting :p
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Ladies, if you're going to wear yoga pants, please stop wearing ANYTHING under them.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Maybe they're Lululemon and she doesn't realize they are see through
  • LindsayB072
    LindsayB072 Posts: 399 Member
    ejinvt wrote: »
    If I'm going to leave the house in leggings or yoga pants, my butt needs to be covered by a long shirt or sweater! Those leggings are completely see through in the right lighting :p

No...they're really not...honest... ;-)

I see what you did there ;)
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    synchkat wrote: »

You'd think that at the price they charge for Lululemon that they'd figure out a way for them not to be see through...

• rikracer1961
    rikracer1961 Posts: 318 Member
    Ladies, if you're going to wear yoga pants, please stop wearing ANYTHING under them. [/quote
    I second that!
  • thelizabeff
    thelizabeff Posts: 3 Member
    Don't police what I wear and I won't tell you where to look. In fact, I'll likely ignore you entirely.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    synchkat wrote: »

You'd think that at the price they charge for Lululemon that they'd figure out a way for them not to be see through...

Maybe that's the trick to making everyone's butt look amazing. In fact I have a Lulu jacket and even it makes everything look amazing...it's a magical company
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    you're not polite enough, i would grab my towel and hold it behind her so no one else can see, then offer to be her towel boy all day =D
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    I love your "I'm bored, I'll cause trouble" threads @KD454