T25

Options
Has anyone completed T25? I am about halfway through, just wanted to know does anyone have any success stories?

Replies

• Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Yes. Eventually gets boring though.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I didn't log my before and after results, but most of the workouts were great (especially those in Beta and Gamma) and I had a good time doing them. Having fun is what made T25 one of the more enjoyable workouts I do.
  • Shadae3103
    Shadae3103 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Shaun T has some great high energy stuff. I just needed a little reassurance
  • sxymom99
    sxymom99 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I completed all 3 rounds. I didn't take pics. But lost almost 20 lbs, and gained a lot of muscle! I've since moved on to another workout. It's definitely a good one!
  • Kaydoo88
    Kaydoo88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I lost 11 pounds just in the alpha phase(also did 30 min on a bike the first two weeks and the following 3 weeks I did an hour). I'm excited to see what i Iose I'm the next phase ;)
  • ehrenlynae7
    ehrenlynae7 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I look forward to seeing what results I can paired with clean eating.
  • Shadae3103
    Options
    Thanks you guys. I am sticking with it, hopefully I hit my goal by my wedding May 1st
  • gunrock1970
    gunrock1970 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If you don't dial-in your calories, you'll get a good degree of muscle and improve your fitness levels, but for "informercial level" results you need to be on-point with your calorie intake and a do a few rounds.
  • krrbrr
    krrbrr Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I don't remember off the top of my head what my numbers were from T25, but it has been the most successful Beachbody workout for me as far as losing weight goes! I'm currently doing Insanity Max 30 and am hoping to see some amazing results from it too. I plan on using T25 as a rotation in my workouts from here on out just because I love them so much! I just love Shaun T and he's nice to look at too! ;)

Good luck to you and like gunrock said, keep your food in check and you'll do great! Good luck! :)
  • Shadae3103
    Options
    If you don't dial-in your calories, you'll get a good degree of muscle and improve your fitness levels, but for "informercial level" results you need to be on-point with your calorie intake and a do a few rounds.

Okay thanks, I am watching the calories so I should do well.
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    re4eom8102fh.png

I lost 22 lbs with the program. Stay committed, log your calories, drink lots of water and Nail it. Lmbo. Good luck dear.
  • This1Guy
    This1Guy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in my last week of alpha and have lost 16.8 lbs. I cannot wait to start beta. I plan on starting Insanity after the T25 ten week program.
  • Shadae3103
    Options
    Thank you all, this is exactly the kind of motivation I needed.
  • amandatullar
    amandatullar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just completed week 4 of alpha. Haven't lost much weight, about 3lbs but it was what I needed to break a plateau. So that's a plus. I've lost a few inches also. I haven't gotten as drastic results as other people, but I lost most of my weight prior to T25 so there isn't much to work with.