Becoming a Thick Fit Chic!

Options
My goal is not to be skinny but a thick fit chic! I want to keep my curves! Who is with me?!?!?

Replies

• celliewonder
    celliewonder Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am!!
  • LatreiceSoHealthy
    LatreiceSoHealthy Posts: 20 Member
    Options

Yes way to go! I am currently 250lbs my 1st goal is to get to 200lbs before April!!
  • Fit4LifeAR
    Fit4LifeAR Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!!!
  • LatreiceSoHealthy
    Options
    Hello, I'm looking for people to connect with on this weight loss journey! I am 35 years old, 250lbs, 5'6, my first goal weight is to be 200lbs. My initial goal weight is to get to 170lbs.
  • sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm looking for people to connect with on this weight loss journey! I am 35 years old, 250lbs, 5'6, my first goal weight is to be 200lbs. My initial goal weight is to get to 170lbs.

I am older than you but my numbers are similar. Current weight 250, first goal 199, maintenance goaln165. Feel free to add me. Yay us!
  • LatreiceSoHealthy
    Options
    Oh wow this is awesome!!! A fit pal twin!! I sure will!
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    This is me..I'm 5'1 at 120 now..and have no desire to go any further. I lift which helps shape my figure even more. Feel free to add me. <3
  • CommanderEmily
    CommanderEmily Posts: 68 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ooh count me in. I don't know what I've do if I didn't have some amount of curve. My body would probably feel foreign. I want to be fit and strong but I'm not going to put myself under the pressure of today's "beauty ideals". I love my thighs, maybe they could use a little help though. It's more my stomach and arms that drive me crazy. I wish I could redistribute some of the curve. I have a near flat rear, but roundness where I don't need it. Would love some friends with similar goals!
  • Bejboutin
    Bejboutin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    sndrd49 wrote: »

I am older than you but my numbers are similar. Current weight 250, first goal 199, maintenance goaln165. Feel free to add me. Yay us!

I'm similar also, 36, 238, first goal of 200. Feel free to add me too!
  • cmr3399
    cmr3399 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This is me as well 39 5'10 SW 234 current 219 first goal 200 main goal 175....feel free to add me too
  • Fit4LifeAR
    Fit4LifeAR Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    5'7 and 35 years old. I am currently at 204 and my first goal is 190. I work out 5 times a week between boxing at Title Gym, cardio and lifting weights.
  • CrystalMarie183
    CrystalMarie183 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im with u there.
  • kedwards1982
    kedwards1982 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to keep my curves! I definitely don't want to be no skin and bones... I'm 5'2 currently 207 lbs. I'd like to get around 150-160ish... I know I just don't want to be over 200 anymore. Causing back pains and knee pains... :neutral: Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • LatreiceSoHealthy
    Options
    High 5!
  • LatreiceSoHealthy
    Options
    This is awesome! I need to throw some variety workouts in!!
    Fit4LifeAR wrote: »
    5'7 and 35 years old. I am currently at 204 and my first goal is 190. I work out 5 times a week between boxing at Title Gym, cardio and lifting weights.

• LatreiceSoHealthy
    Options
    Yay!!!! We got this!!!! Got me some for pal twins!
    sndrd49 wrote: »

I'm similar also, 36, 238, first goal of 200. Feel free to add me too!

• hilliesmom46
    hilliesmom46 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I am definitely with you wanting to stay a curvy girl. I'm currently at 265.8 and looking to reach 249 by March 31. Heading to the islands for my 50th birthday and want to enjoy the beach. Feel free to add me.
  • LatreiceSoHealthy
    Options
    I totally understand especially about my arms and stomach problem....andd my back fat
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    pandora721 wrote: »
    This is me..I'm 5'1 at 120 now..and have no desire to go any further. I lift which helps shape my figure even more. Feel free to add me. <3

@pandora721 Similar over here. I'm 5'1 and at 122 and I'm done losing. I'd like to start lifting, define my curves and enhance them. Bought a lot of weights for lifting, but still stumped to how to start.
  • Becky_LaBelle
    Becky_LaBelle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Similar stats hoping to get to one-derland this year. The 1st one hundred pounds were easy, these last 60 to 70 are slow. Feel free to add me. I'm finally back to being injury free and have committed to being fit. We can do this!