ladies..... Teach us how to woo you!

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
ok so its evident not all men can be as awesome as me and melt your hearts by just thinking (lol). Lately ive seen some stuff that proves many mfp men need help and being the awesome guy I am im asking you all to help these poor guys and give them straight talk on lady loving 101. :)

Replies

• SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    You either have "it" or you dont lol jk. I think its very nice when a spouse or a significant other tries to make things special, not for just occasions either. A simple love letter is always the best in my opinion...however others might want a gift or dinner, etc.
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    It's really VERY simple. BE a MAN....not a little boy, not a puss, not a macho meat head....A MAN. Dont run game on her, dont talk a big talk.......show not tell. Words are easy and usually worthless.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    It's really VERY simple. BE a MAN....not a little boy, not a puss, not a macho meat head....A MAN. Dont run game on her, dont talk a big talk.......show not tell. Words are easy and usually worthless.

ThIS!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Mr. Awesome
    The King of Bringage. Bringage is the act of seriously bringing it to the absolute uttermost.

From the looks of your signature, I think you can handle this task yourself. Just use your vast knowledge as a Professor of Lady Loving 101 and school these dudes. Mind if I watch? :laugh:
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    YOU READ THE BEER RUNNERS POST HUH???? LMAO

for me...i love it when my hubby leaves me a note in the morning just to tell me he loves me!!!
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    The little things matter - you just have to find out what the little things are for HER! (This in NO WAY references SIZE! :laugh: )

For me - the surprise fresh rapsberries for dessert, the quick clean up at home before I get home (he can really clean!), doing the dishes after I cook so I don't have to, and the occasional planning of a date from start to finish. Just to name a few.

:heart:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Make her laugh! My boyfriend makes me laugh all day and I am in such a great mood around him. :) And also, in other 'moods', *wink wink*.
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    It's not the big things, it's the million little things. Say I love you , we can never hear that enough. Thank her for the things she does for you and your family. Leave little love notes. Have dinner waiting once in a while or clean up after she has made you dinner. Show her how much she means to you. Pick some wild flowers. Give her a card for no reason. Treat her the way you want to be treated.
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Take some chocolate sauce and drizzle it over some sweet French vanilla mix in awesomesauce and there you have it
  • MsWright28
    MsWright28 Posts: 43
    Options

I totally agree. Be a man...and still open doors, pay for dinner, know how to date a woman...not just do things to get her in bed. Befriend her...get to know her in and out. Let your actions and words me something. In my book consistency is the most important to me.
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Be nice. Confident, but not too cocky. Don't play games, if you're interested ask her out, but not a boring movie or just dinner, plan something fun and active (also a plus if your on here!)- it's summer now, so maybe paddle boating, mini-golf,batting cages, hiking... you get the idea.
    Don't lie to seem cooler- it'll catch you up later.

And my number one thing, don't just be nice to her, be nice to others (waiter, strangers, the elderly). Most girls don't dig jerks.
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    TOUCH!!!!!! you can convey a thousand things with just the right touch!
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary today and we've been together for 25 yrs.....the thing that he does that makes me love him the most is showing his tender side....not just with me but when he interacts with others and with our dogs. We have a special needs dog and sometimes I catch him talking sweetly to her, giving her ice, which is her favorite thing or protecting her from the other dogs and I think.......Man, I love him! :flowerforyou:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Be honest. Nothing annoys me more than someone who tells me stuff that they think I want to hear.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Pay attention what makes her unique. Don't just buy flowers or whatever because that's what chicks are supposed to like.

My husband got me a cordless drill for our first Christmas together. :love: Now *that's* a man who paid attention!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    It can be confusing... ha.

I think it comes down to knowing ME. I've been married 10 years and my husband still doesnt' know me all the way. Granted, I'm a different woman I am today at 32 than I was at 21 when we married so I can understand why it can be confusing or hard as he says. Somedays I'm moody, sometimes I'm super hyper. I'm a woman.

Prime example:
    We were showering the other day after our workout. I love showering with him for the connection and the intimacy and he loves it for more physical reasons. We usually talk while scrubbing each other down. He mentioned lowering my beauty supplies monthly budget down and I not only said NO but if I had to do it then he needed to bring his music allowance down as well.
    He got upset that I was so defensive and said I was rude.
    He got out of shower.
    I was PISSED he left and over analyzed because he knows how much I appreciate our showers together for the connection (but I bet if we were getting busy he wouldn't had left!).
    He didn't come back so each minute that passed by I was more mad because I thought he completely overreacted and ruined our fun time. He then proceeds to tease asking if I'm mad. He then flushed the toilet to make my water go cold and giggled. He then turned the lights off and on.

I finished my shower and got out fuming but calm. I am a latina lady. I have a temper. I am working on it. I promise. I have matured alot but boy he was testing me.

I tell him I'm mad and to leave me alone for a bit. He pushes my buttons and says I'm being immature. blah blah.

Later we talked and he said he was just trying to make me laugh (HAHA). He said he listened to my past requests about how to be more pursuing of me when I'm upset (key word is UPSET not FUMING PISSED) and my request of not being so serious.

*sigh*

The point? I don't know... but I did say those things yet that's not what i needed right then. I needed for him to talk to me in a mature manner about the real issue at hand and keep scrubbing me down!!! lol

Confusing. He just needs to know me inside and out so he knows what I need at that exact moment. And that's also something I need to keep learning about him. :heart: That would woooo me everyday.
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options

I totally agree. Be a man...and still open doors, pay for dinner, know how to date a woman...not just do things to get her in bed. Befriend her...get to know her in and out. Let your actions and words me something. In my book consistency is the most important to me.

EXACTLY! Men need to find out "who" she is, what she likes, what makes her tick and captivate her mind. Sexual compatibility is important, but if all you have is sex, it wont last. Be her protector, be very respectful, encourage her to be herself, have MANNERS (VERY IMPORTANT AND SEXXXXXY), treat her like a lady, and cherish her. Let her be independent, but show her that you have her back in ANY situation. BE A M-A-N!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Mr. Awesome
    The King of Bringage. Bringage is the act of seriously bringing it to the absolute uttermost.

From the looks of your signature, I think you can handle this task yourself. Just use your vast knowledge as a Professor of Lady Loving 101 and school these dudes. Mind if I watch? :laugh:

lol yea this isnt for me.. SuRe you can watch join in if you like lol
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Please do NOT treat me like a precious flower,do NOT act like Edward from twighlight,or Jacob.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Please do NOT treat me like a precious flower,do NOT act like Edward from twighlight,or Jacob.

Treatem like dirt......am I right or am I right!!!