Mommy Model in search of Mommy Friends!

Options

Replies

• Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about buying your Moisturizing Serum. The winter weather gives me really dry skin.

product3.jpg
  • amymariekeyes
    amymariekeyes Posts: 19 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thank you, Kim!!! The same, to you! Perhaps you can't see all of the terrible things people have said...which may be a good thing! BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR FITNESS JOURNEY!!! I'm sure you'll end up with amazing results!!!
  • paisiovich
    paisiovich Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    not a mom, just a dad....add if you like.
  • amymariekeyes
    Options
    @Peter_Brady ... This is the only thing that worked for me. I can't take credit for designing it but I will say that I decided to promote it because of my own skin issues. My skin is so dry that it cracks and bleeds... This has been the only serum that actually healed me.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    @Peter_Brady ... This is the only thing that worked for me. I can't take credit for designing it but I will say that I decided to promote it because of my own skin issues. My skin is so dry that it cracks and bleeds... This has been the only serum that actually healed me.

Yikes. So glad mine hasn't got to the point of bleeding, but I do get the flakiness this time of year.

Good luck with your fitness journey
  • amymariekeyes
    Options
    Thanks, @Peter_Brady !!! The same with you!!! We are all fighting the good fight!!! :-)
  • amymariekeyes
    Options
    Thanks @sunn_lighter ... I hope that you're doing well on your fitness journey, seeing results, and have encouraging friends that have the same goals! Xoxo
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,054 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Probably shouldn't have such a jealous crowd from those attempting to get to a certain level of fitness and not knowing that we've all had real life circumstances no matter what our career turned into. So much hatred. It's a sick, sad world that most people don't understand. The reason they are so miserable is usually due to their poor diet, hormone level, and self esteem issues. No need for that, here. This is supposed to be an uplifting app. A place for people to improve their life...not degrade their personal character.

Not sure why you'd assume the people here are jealous of you. You're beautiful, sure, but so are a lot of the people on here...what's to be jealous of?
    Also, don't see any hatred here, just a lot of jokesters.
  • A_Patient_Wolf
    A_Patient_Wolf Posts: 1,347 Member
    Options
    popcorn-blank.gif

FIGHT! :trollface:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    3AAnn3 wrote: »
    Probably shouldn't have such a jealous crowd from those attempting to get to a certain level of fitness and not knowing that we've all had real life circumstances no matter what our career turned into. So much hatred. It's a sick, sad world that most people don't understand. The reason they are so miserable is usually due to their poor diet, hormone level, and self esteem issues. No need for that, here. This is supposed to be an uplifting app. A place for people to improve their life...not degrade their personal character.

Not sure why you'd assume the people here are jealous of you. You're beautiful, sure, but so are a lot of the people on here...what's to be jealous of?
    Also, don't see any hatred here, just a lot of jokesters.

+1 well said
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    You've received many responses above from pretty, hardworking moms modeling humor.

Humor is not hate; but you do need the ability to discern it.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how fast people turn to hatred even if it's a genuine thread. So sad that people judge a person by their career and turn the thread to crap instead of support... Wow... There really ARE levels of human beings. All I need are some women who support the strength of women both personally AND professionally... It shows the level of those who don't understand the concept. FYI... Before I was a professional model I was 90lbs overweight... I have lived both sides. I feel bad for those who judge...because I used to be one of them.[/
    No judging here....feel free to add me...I'm not a model, but I've raised my share of kids, and am super attractive when I squint!!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    kimvmajor wrote: »
    Why assume people are jealous? I have been here about a month, and I enjoy how confident people are here. There are some really great, unassuming, and humble people on these boards.

Well said...I don't find any of the comments relate to jealousy, but more of a coming together of silly moments, people who are used to each other and understand each others' sense of humour.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how fast people turn to hatred even if it's a genuine thread. So sad that people judge a person by their career and turn the thread to crap instead of support... Wow... There really ARE levels of human beings. All I need are some women who support the strength of women both personally AND professionally... It shows the level of those who don't understand the concept. FYI... Before I was a professional model I was 90lbs overweight... I have lived both sides. I feel bad for those who judge...because I used to be one of them.[/
    No judging here....feel free to add me...I'm not a model, but I've raised my share of kids, and am super attractive when I squint!!

you're super attractive and I don't have to squint. :)
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Why does it feel like I'm on Tumblr right now.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

you're super attractive and I don't have to squint. :)
    Aww...you know you just made my day!! Much love, saving my hugs for when I see you! xo
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Why does it feel like I'm on Tumblr right now.

lmfao~
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Wait. I'm confused.

Are you here for support or to increase your customer base?

Either way, welcome to MFP. :flowerforyou:

We're all here for the same reason.