Mommy Model in search of Mommy Friends!

Options

Replies

• Wonderwomanvik
    Wonderwomanvik Posts: 2,932 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mother and I'm working hard to get back to a fitness level I am comfortable with. I admire your honesty and determination. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    I'm just here to say that you're hot! Send me a friend request if you'd like to chat privately.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Serious question: how many models did you expect to find here?
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »

ive found a lot already, i think youre next on my list :3
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

(Well played, man.

Well. Played.)
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how fast people turn to hatred even if it's a genuine thread. So sad that people judge a person by their career and turn the thread to crap instead of support... Wow... There really ARE levels of human beings. All I need are some women who support the strength of women both personally AND professionally... It shows the level of those who don't understand the concept. FYI... Before I was a professional model I was 90lbs overweight... I have lived both sides. I feel bad for those who judge...because I used to be one of them.
    No judging here....feel free to add me...I'm not a model, but I've raised my share of kids, and am super attractive when I squint!!

Apparently I need to squint more because when I first read this I thought you said squirt.
  • ew_david
    Options

Smooth. Like buttah
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

Smooth. Like buttah

lather yourself up then~
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    That @JeffreyMGiron certainly knows how to sweet talk the ladies
  • JeffreyMGiron
    edited January 2016
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Lol, sweet talk? i dont see it.
    More like Motivation :)
  • ew_david
    Options

Smooth. Like buttah

lather yourself up then~

Are you trying to wear my skin as a suit?
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

Smooth. Like buttah

lather yourself up then~

Are you trying to wear my skin as a suit?

Im not a Psycho :D
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how fast people turn to hatred even if it's a genuine thread. So sad that people judge a person by their career and turn the thread to crap instead of support... Wow... There really ARE levels of human beings. All I need are some women who support the strength of women both personally AND professionally... It shows the level of those who don't understand the concept. FYI... Before I was a professional model I was 90lbs overweight... I have lived both sides. I feel bad for those who judge...because I used to be one of them.
    No judging here....feel free to add me...I'm not a model, but I've raised my share of kids, and am super attractive when I squint!!

Apparently I need to squint more because when I first read this I thought you said squirt.

@Peter_Brady Omg no you didn't just say that - lmfao!

@amymariekeyes I'm a mom as well. Just trying to model myself to be the best mom/daughter/friend for my kiddo to see as she grows up. Best wishes on your fitness journey. A lot of folk here joke and play. However, there are haters as well. If and when you do come across any haters, don't mind them because your inner confidence and determination to better yourself will shine through. Feel free to add me as a friend, if you wish.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    ind1983 wrote: »

@Peter_Brady Omg no you didn't just say that - lmfao!

@amymariekeyes I'm a mom as well. Just trying to model myself to be the best mom/daughter/friend for my kiddo to see as she grows up. Best wishes on your fitness journey. A lot of folk here joke and play. However, there are haters as well. If and when you do come across any haters, don't mind them because your inner confidence and determination to better yourself will shine through. Feel free to add me as a friend, if you wish.

my man @Peter_Brady is a savage, thats why he needs to be my friend
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options

giphy.gif
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

giphy.gif

bahaha my man~
  • synchkat
    Options

giphy.gif

You want lessons don't you? I'm sure he would be happy to run a master class. :P
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »

giphy.gif

You want lessons don't you? I'm sure he would be happy to run a master class. :P

Watching his YouTube instructional series now.

Thanks for the views! if you want to leave me any questions on how to treat women also, i give out proper woman handling etiquette classes as well
  • synchkat
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »

giphy.gif

Watching his YouTube instructional series now.

Thanks for the views! if you want to leave me any questions on how to treat women also, i give out proper woman handling etiquette classes as well

maybe...you might need a model for your promotional material...hmmmm look at the title of this thread. ;)
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    "synchkat wrote:

maybe...you might need a model for your promotional material...hmmmm look at the title of this thread. ;)

Winner of the thread with this comment!