JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    ejinvt wrote: »
    That @JeffreyMGiron certainly knows how to sweet talk the ladies

giphy.gif

You want lessons don't you? I'm sure he would be happy to run a master class. :P

Watching his YouTube instructional series now.

Thanks for the views! if you want to leave me any questions on how to treat women also, i give out proper woman handling etiquette classes as well

maybe...you might need a model for your promotional material...hmmmm look at the title of this thread. ;)

I was scoping out the competition, i have some in mind.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

You want lessons don't you? I'm sure he would be happy to run a master class. :P

Thanks for the views! if you want to leave me any questions on how to treat women also, i give out proper woman handling etiquette classes as well

maybe...you might need a model for your promotional material...hmmmm look at the title of this thread. ;)

I went to modelling school. I know how to walk! Like really I did go to modelling school in my teens. I learned how to walk and how to get into a car like a "lady"
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

giphy.gif

I went to modelling school. I know how to walk! Like really I did go to modelling school in my teens. I learned how to walk and how to get into a car like a "lady"

You want in on that list? easy top 3
  • synchkat
    Options

giphy.gif

You saw my skating video...you can see I can pose awkwardly too. So ya probably up to top 2 now!!!
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

giphy.gif

You saw my skating video...you can see I can pose awkwardly too. So ya probably up to top 2 now!!!

i also saw how nice you look in tights, top 1 you win.
  • synchkat
    Options

giphy.gif

I guess the fact I can almost decapitate a person with my foot and demonstrated this yesterday, I guess that gets me a few bonus marks
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

giphy.gif

I guess the fact I can almost decapitate a person with my foot and demonstrated this yesterday, I guess that gets me a few bonus marks

nothing wrong with a little violence in a lady.
  • synchkat
    Options
    we seem to have derailed this thread. back to mommy models.
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    I sometimes pretend like I'm a model when I'm all alone, but when I wake up, I'm just a mom again.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    Serious question: how many models did you expect to find here?

ive found a lot already, i think youre next on my list :3

Smooth. Like buttah

lather yourself up then~

Are you trying to wear my skin as a suit?

gets-the-hose-again-gif1.gif

This thread just got interesting.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    I think this thread got off topic. Exhausted models look something like this:

ttvm6kpv3y1g.jpeg

Friend the OP if you allow others to call you "mommy", you are exhausted and get paid to look absolutely fabulous- even tired. Pretty people need support, too. Don't be jelly!
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Stop joking around people. It's not nice.

Signed,
    Tyra banks.
  • amymariekeyes
    amymariekeyes Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The GOOD part of this thread is that the 5% who actually read it for what it was without taking points out of context or half-read the comments have definitely been an inspiration to my life, already! Thank you to the fellow Mommies who friend-requested me! I am so thrilled to share in this journey, with you! ☺️
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    jaga13 wrote: »
    Stop joking around people. It's not nice.

Signed,
    Tyra banks.

oh hey Tyra
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    Not a mom, but do know the pain of having to trade life in for bedrest.
    Bump! Don't know if this is what OP was looking for but I'm just trying to support.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

Based on the pictures on the TMZ website, you need to work on getting out of the car like a "lady."
  • synchkat
    Options

giphy.gif

Based on the pictures on the TMZ website, you need to work on getting out of the car like a "lady."

We only learned how to get in. Oh well.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

giphy.gif

We only learned how to get in. Oh well.

When i drive up to @synchkat she just notices the car i open the door for her like a gentleman and she gets in, that's all there is to it, right?
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Mum to 2 big boys 22,20 and a little lady 10