Replies

• Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Listening is not just hearing, it's paying attention too
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Please do NOT treat me like a precious flower,do NOT act like Edward from twighlight,or Jacob.

Treatem like dirt......am I right or am I right!!!

Not like dirt,but act like a man.I dated a "sensitive" guy once.After about a week I wasnt sure which one of us had the d!ck...he once asked me why we never cuddled:sick:
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    ^^^Vagina envy?
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    It's really VERY simple. BE a MAN....not a little boy, not a puss, not a macho meat head....A MAN. Dont run game on her, dont talk a big talk.......show not tell. Words are easy and usually worthless.

I totally agree. Be a man...and still open doors, pay for dinner, know how to date a woman...not just do things to get her in bed. Befriend her...get to know her in and out. Let your actions and words me something. In my book consistency is the most important to me.

EXACTLY! Men need to find out "who" she is, what she likes, what makes her tick and captivate her mind. Sexual compatibility is important, but if all you have is sex, it wont last. Be her protector, be very respectful, encourage her to be herself, have MANNERS (VERY IMPORTANT AND SEXXXXXY), treat her like a lady, and cherish her. Let her be independent, but show her that you have her back in ANY situation. BE A M-A-N!

Commit these things to memory, men. And then take it to heart. This is the stuff, no easy way around it.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Be yourself. Be a gentleman. Have some humor.

It's kind of like the phrase (but reversed for the purpose of this thread)

"I like a gentleman on the streets and a freak in the bed!"

Word.

No but seriously...pretty much everything that all the other lovely ladies already said. :wink:
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Hrmm... Good to know!
  • Shaping_My_Destiny
    Options
    Study me like I study you! Learn who I am by listening, observing and, yes, even asking! Nice post BTW!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Be nice. Confident, but not too cocky. Don't play games, if you're interested ask her out, but not a boring movie or just dinner, plan something fun and active (also a plus if your on here!)- it's summer now, so maybe paddle boating, mini-golf,batting cages, hiking... you get the idea.
    Don't lie to seem cooler- it'll catch you up later.

And my number one thing, don't just be nice to her, be nice to others (waiter, strangers, the elderly). Most girls don't dig jerks.
    Basically, THIS!.
    Be genuine. Be kind. If you're truly interested, tell her, don't make her try to figure it out. Pay attention! If you bring up something she's said before (like a place she's wanted to go or a movie she's never seen) then it proves you're actually listening. We like to know you find us attractive, but please don't use so many sexual references (especially at first) because then we think you just want the booty!
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Please do NOT treat me like a precious flower,do NOT act like Edward from twighlight,or Jacob.

Not like dirt,but act like a man.I dated a "sensitive" guy once.After about a week I wasnt sure which one of us had the d!ck...he once asked me why we never cuddled:sick:

hahahahahaha! P.S. Real vampires don't freaking "sparkle" :laugh:
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    you can buy her this shirt

tumblr_lbhhyu3hB81qzubnko1_500.jpg

oh wait.. wrong kind of "woo"
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options

NO only jerks do that !
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    you can buy her this shirt

tumblr_lbhhyu3hB81qzubnko1_500.jpg

oh wait.. wrong kind of "woo"

Dude it's a Enter the Wu-36 Chambers shirts that they like bro
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    hilarious-3.jpg
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary today and we've been together for 25 yrs.....the thing that he does that makes me love him the most is showing his tender side....not just with me but when he interacts with others and with our dogs. We have a special needs dog and sometimes I catch him talking sweetly to her, giving her ice, which is her favorite thing or protecting her from the other dogs and I think.......Man, I love him! :flowerforyou:

Thats a real man :smile:
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    In all honesty...any crush or relationship( now married nearly 11 years and he still does a good job) I have ever had has been with someone who treated me like I was as smart as they thought they were...I am pretty intelligent and find it repulsive to be treated like a dumb girl...also I hate to be treated like I should or should not do something because I am a girl...that kind of attitude is offensive to me...treat me an equal...then pay me some attention...more than the girl sitting next to me...that there is a good start. pretty easy huh?
  • imnotyourpal
    imnotyourpal Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Pay attention what makes her unique. Don't just buy flowers or whatever because that's what chicks are supposed to like.

My husband got me a cordless drill for our first Christmas together. :love: Now *that's* a man who paid attention!

OMG, Mine took me to meet a 12 day tuna trip (boat) come in the first morning after we, uh....spent the night together! SO ROMANTIC!!! We got to see hundreds of hundred pound tuna be unloaded from the boat. It was rad. I knew right then that he was the one. *swoon*
  • imnotyourpal
    imnotyourpal Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    hilarious-3.jpg

OMFG. Bwahahahaha.
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Take out ur wallet and take her for a shopping spree. If u've made her happy then she'll make u happy. Simple as that, well atleast for me ;)
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    hilarious-3.jpg

BWAHAHAHA HILARIOUS! :laugh:

This reminds me of the pick up line from the movie "Hall Pass"..

“Excuse me, do you think these bar napkins smell like chloroform? I’m kidding, Fred Searing,can I buy you a drink?"
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    bump--I can't wait to read this tonight.